Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

i think you guys should def stick to it! its all about figuring out the timing. i had a really good feeling for us this cycle because i actually had everything down timing wise for once and we tried the preseed and geritol i just knew that i covered all the basis and we switched up when we bd. instead of doing it just at night time we did it sometimes in the am and in the afternoon too. i happened to ovulate over a weekend finally so that helped bc we had more time together. you just have to figure out something that works for you. i feel like you girls are SO CLOSE!

Well I'm glad at least one of us is knocked up! Would have been a total bummer if no one had.

My temp hit coverline today, so I'm just waiting around for AF. To rub it in my face, I had a dream I took a test and got two pink lines on a FRER. What kind of crap is that?! LOL

Well lets try and look on the bright side, at least we aren't super late again.
I will try again this month but probably be the last month till next year. Going to give geritol and preseed a try.
My temps are so low this cycle. I am doing soy again so I have no idea what the heck is going on with them....

That's true! I might give geritol a try, but only if I can find the pills. I absolutely cannot stomach liquid medicine!

I am going to Walmart after the game and getting some...

good much with geritol!,i swear that stuff works miracles! that and the preseed.

LOL Ali! I went to the store twice within the last two days and I forgot to pick up prenatals - but you just reminded me, so thanks! I literally drove, repeating the five things I needed and completely forgot only that one thing. I knew it started with a P and I still couldn't remember!

Still waiting for AF. :/ Sucks because I really did have another long month because I O'd late. Though not as long as the one before.

..and shes here. Finally! I just knew if I said something she'd show up. LOL

hey nicole i wouldnt take the prenatals and the geritol at the same time! theyre both packed with iron it might be too much!!! i substituted geritold for my prenatal that month. sorry AF came =( Ali is yours still going?? i remember you had a long flow last time haha

nah I am done lol.. I need to go get that Geritol.. How soon after did you start it?
Sorry AF showed for real chica. It's ok though, we can try again this month. For some reason I am just not into it this month so far lol.. Is that a bad thing? lol

i think i started it right before my fertile window and just kept taking it all the way until the bottle was done

Man, I hear you Ali. I forgot to take my temp yesterday when I woke up, but luckily by the time I remembered I hadn't been out of bed. I even forgot to take my prenatal!

I have pretty much just been using fake temps lol... I took it today and I haven't been too far off. I'm just not feeling it I guess.. Not sure what changed since I have been obsessed!

Maybe just getting tired of really "trying". I've been obsessed with costume shopping, so I haven't been thinking about it much either.

I'm sure it'll change around O day. :)

yayyyy ur close to ovulating again!!! =) excited for you!

That thing is off... I will be ovulating sometime within the next 4-8 days.. ;)

ali and nicole are u girls still hereeee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->