Previous step b

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Is that a concern for TTC?

I guess if I'm still a carrier I guess I just insist upon anti biopics near delivery?

Anyone had any experience?

I had strep b with my first. So in labours now im supposed to have 2 lots of IV antibiotics, 4 hours apart.

However, i only labour around 1.5 hours, and they only ever get 1 lot into me, so baby always needs 48 hours of IV antibiotics too.

You could also request to be swabbed (its at their discretion) or get a swab done privately x

Thanks loraloo ... Previously I had it with my twins but they refused to give my antibiotics as I was having a section as they were breach, but I was in as my waters were leaking and they still refused, so after they were born one of them was sick and had strep b and they both had to have antibiotics for a week! So want to avoid that if possible!

Congrats on the pregnancy, fantastic news!

Thanks loraloo ... Previously I had it with my twins but they refused to give my antibiotics as I was having a section as they were breach, but I was in as my waters were leaking and they still refused, so after they were born one of them was sick and had strep b and they both had to have antibiotics for a week! So want to avoid that if possible!

Thats awful! You definitely should have had the antibiotics imo. When you fall pregnant next time, discuss it with your midwife and she will put a big sticker on the front of your notes saying you need the antibiotics! Thanks hun :) xx

Thats awful! You definitely should have had the antibiotics imo. When you fall pregnant next time, discuss it with your midwife and she will put a big sticker on the front of your notes saying you need the antibiotics! Thanks hun :) xx

Ok thanks, will do! Thanks so much, wishing you all the luck in the world for your nov baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->