Pride of Britain Awards

~KACI~

Reaction score
Any one watch this. I do every year!!
On ITV3 at 8pm 2day!!

I can't wait altho it does clash with Holby so shall have to record one! x x

The tears have started and haven't even got the excuse of being pregnant unlike last year!! lol

Watching it pregnant is really bad......im in floods of tears here :cry: XxxX

First time i have watched it and now i know why, i can't stop blubbing!

I had a huge panic because i thought i'd missed the first half hour...thank od it started at 8!

I love it i do like, Had me in floods of tears, but the little lad who said "shes 40...so shes old"! i laughed so hard i scared the dog :lol: classic :D

All over for another year and for me personally i think the one that made my blub was the guys in afghanistan and that soldier that lay on top of the granade.

I don't like the fact that they said the olympic gold medalists were heroes and if they were where are the para olympics medalists?? That 13yr old that got 2 gold medals??
(Mini rant over)

But all in all very good and i have recorded so shall probably end up watching again!! lol x

Kaci totally agree with you about the olympians, they are hardly heros are they :hissy:
The guy who lay on the grenade to save is comrades??? now thats a hero & the little boy who saved his mum from that mad knifeman too x

I was a blubbering state at the end of it haha.. don't you just hate it when you get that huuuge lump in your throat?!

OH was like 'You're welling up, aww!!'
I was like 'Shut up!!!'

:rofl:

But wow, what brave people. I love watching it even though it makes me cry. There are some amazing people in the world.. if only we had more people like that.

Aw, The little lad who said "But I might be in my pajama's" Bless him. I had tears in my eyes. I like watching it but I always get teary eyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->