Private 9w scan on Monday - anyone else got early scan this week?

That's a great pic too Mintastic, I bet you are over the moon!!
Boy do I love seeing all these scan photos, just fab!xx

Ohh yes curlymiles, just looked back through the thread. Hope all is ok sweetie and you can update soon :hugs:

Also, good luck to Texascharlee who has her scan tomorrow :flower:

Xx

These are all really clear pics! I went last week, but he was so awkward and scrunched in the bottom of the sac that the sonographer said my dates would definitely change next time because she didn't feel confident her measurement was accurate. Saw the little heart beating away, so I guess he's just shy :blush:

^^ Awwww thats fab news. Sometimes they just do not play ball, no matter how much they poke them with the u/s wand :haha:. Main dating is from the 12w scan so not long to wait :) xx

Aww thank you Inoue, I don't really pay to much hither to dates really, so I wasn't too fussed. I guess he'll arrive when he's ready. I had a huge bleed so I'm just happy he's in there. I don't normally do scans, but my husband is quite keen this time - I think he is happier than me at the moment, I also think he suspects we may have a girl this time (we have 3 boys!) I've told him we don't make girls, hehe.

Hahaha!! I love scans! We have a daughter so my DH would love a boy - think they forget we don't get to pick & choose on conception! Men. Sorry to hear bout your bleed, glad all is well now ;) xx

Congratulations ladies, your babies look great! :)

Best of luck to Brittxmarie tomorrow with your scan :happydance:. Let us know how you get on xxx

Everyone's little babes look fab!! So happy for everyone!

Excited for my scan tomorrow morning! 8:00am EST...and now the wait :coffee:

Sorry i didnt update sooner! Everything looked great and there are 2! Were having twins. I was in shock and still am. I got sick with diarrhea and a bad stomach ache yesterday and still have it today so that is why i didnt update. We are so happy that they are doing well. I cant wait to go see them again!

Ohmygosh twins! Congrats times two curlymikes!!!

Any update Britt? Hope all is well.

Omg curlymiles!!! Twins!! That must of been a shock - congratulations! :cloud9: xxx

Congrats on the twins :) we only had one little bean in there! It was tough seeing him/her internally & externally because I apparently have a tilted uterus but the heartrate was 186 ! WOO!

Attachments

• baby#2.jpg
    baby#2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
Awwwwww!! Congratulations brittxmarie, gorgeous picture ♡♡. So we all did fab and curlymiles has twins.... my what a week!!! Huge relief and congrats to all :friends: xxxx

^^ Best of luck tomorrow huni!! Let us know how you get on :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->