Problem with handmade items on ebay?

marina294

Mum to 2 DD's
Reaction score
Hiya i purchased a wooden lettered hanging sign for mil from ebay lady has a facebook page too reviews look fab.now i know handmade items wont be perfect however i just received and and the paint is patchy,in some places its as if the paint was to wet and the wood has gone fluffy, the edges havent been primed just painted roughly and looks lighter and patchy and it has silver outline round a couple of pieces which i understand wont be perfect but looks so uneven an looks like it s been drawn on with a gel pen. it looks like a childs had a go. ive just sent a message and waiting for a reply-thing is i know it will cost at least £4 to send back and its already cost just over 9 with postage .will ebay refund with handmade items or will i have to suck up the cost if she asks me to return it?

You won't get any return postage costs returned and I am not 100% sure if you get the original postage cost returned, I don't think you do but like I say I am not 100% so don't take my word for it :shrug: Sometimes you can fall on a seller who rather than risk the bad feedback will refund all monies involved.

I'm sorry you are not happy with the product though, I hate it when eBay faffs happen as it's a mare to sort out :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->