Problems with Itti Order girls

A

anothersquish

:cry:
I am so upset and cross :growlmad: Ive just had an email back from Kath re the Itti order and they only have two of the six Moo Ittis I ordered. This is part of the email :

"...We have a problem though Joanne. As the order had not been paid for the 6 Moo nappies that you wanted are no longer in stock. There are only 2 that I can send you. Please accept my apologies for this as the despatch department checked the website and according to their records there were enough to send to customers..."

Now I hadnt any idea of this til right now, I thought our order was in stock and set aside safely.

Kath has asked if we would like to choose some "other" nappies but I would understand if people want to cancel thier orders and have a refund of the money they have sent me.

I really am so sorry this is the last thing I need right now!

With regards the two Moo ittis available I feel its only fair to allow the first person who asked for it to get it and that was Sara.
So there are NO MOO ITTIS for
Monkeh, Femme, PD or Dee.

Im gonna send you guys a PM each in a mo and see what you want to do.

I really am so, so, so sorry :nope::cry:

PD has been refunded in full for her nappies and postage.

I would actually like to know if everyone would still like to go ahead full stop as the postage cost per person has now changed as well.

It may be that I go and issue refunds in full to everyone and if anyone would still like to order I start all over again.

Right now I am needing to go lie down, feel crap and this hasnt helped so I will come deal with any other refunds etc this evening.

Thanks so hard for trying squish.
Can i to have a refund :( i feel a spend at wn coming on :p

thats shite, they offer layby, why offer if they wont stick to it :|

I know, Im So peeved. All the apology Ive been offered is "sorry for the inconvenience" well its more than just a small problem no?? They also removed the Moo itti from the website days ago....that means they probably knew then there wasnt enough but NOONE contacted me even though they had my phone numbers and email address. Its really put me off. Honestly I want to cancel the whole thing and do what Dee is....get some WN.

i'd do that meself, or wait for the new stuff, their usually so good, i mean when i ordered mine they emailed me and asked if i wanted them as they were on layby.... i hadnt even asked for layby as i was still umming and arring about the price,

I was excited about new prints and fully prepared to order them from Aus but not Im not sure at all. I dotn expect to be let down like this by this sort of company. PD pointed out that they havent even offered any extra discount or anything. Ive had this stuff on hold for weeks AND I paid a deposit too to save them and they werent saved. Its just not on.

You paid a deposit??? Er, I'd kick up an almighty fuss about that! Seriously... that is BAD customer service.

Hmm i'm tempted just to cancel now cos they are such jerks and also what a hassle this has been for you :hugs: This sucks :nope: I'm guessing the postage would go up? URGH i really really want a WN

I dont know about the postage cost, because there are less nappies the parcel would weigh less, I would have to check if Sara and Hayley still want thiers and then ask for a quote on postage again.

If you want to hang on a day or two I can get that sorted if not just let me know.

if everyone else is pulling then i will too.... tho i am still happy to go ahead, if a few of us still are.....think Itti are being proper POOES about it tho, we should defo go ape on their asses!!

I will just wait am kinda worried just now about how much i'm spending :cry: but i do kinda love them :lol:

I will let you all know by PM about the shipping estimate on new group.

haha ittigate, i cant believe all thats happened! how much did you all pay per itti incl postage?

x

Ahhh squish have just seen this! thats so crap, their customer service is shite!

I say we boycott them and all goto WN! :) x

ohh girls that sucks!!!

have a look here they are the last in stock.. i could email itti nz and see if she has 6?

https://ittibitti.co.nz/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->