Professor slammed for BF during class

Status
Not open for further replies.
robinator said:
......So it's the student's fault now?

I don't consider anyone at fault because I don't consider anything to have been wrong with the situation, I'm pointing out A) he can hardly claim the child was a distraction if he was tweeting and B) his feelings on the matter were obviously clouded by his personal views

There would be an uproar if a teacher brought their child to school for the day because they were too poorly for nursery. My personal life, problems and family have no place in the classroom.
Yes, perhaps if the child was poorly. But it does rather depend on the extent, for me. If it were a fever, I'd not be bothered. After all, schools are already breeding grounds for everything going. Perhaps with raging chicken pox or measles I might be more concerned. Sure a fever can be a Pre cursor to those, but the chances are its not anything serious and as long as Abby didn't lick your LO, she'd be fine

robinator said:

I don't consider anyone at fault because I don't consider anything to have been wrong with the situation, I'm pointing out A) he can hardly claim the child was a distraction if he was tweeting and B) his feelings on the matter were obviously clouded by his personal views

Obviously he was distracted. Who knows if it was by the toddler or something else? My money is on the toddler. This is getting stupid.

robinator said:

Obviously he was distracted. Who knows if it was by the toddler or something else? My money is on the toddler. This is getting stupid.

I agree really stupid.. :wacko:

Maybe not so much stupid as to the fact that we are going in circles with both sides not seeming to come to a conclusion.

P.s. Still not sure why my post was considered cruel...

ladies, i feel that this thread has run its course, and we seem to be going around in circles a little, with no new constructive talk going on :flow:
so thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79