Progesterone & blood on applicator

Merry Mary

Reaction score
I am 10dpt2dt - my testing day is this coming Wednesday. I have been on 200 mg progesterone suppositories three times a day since egg collection. According to my tracking - if I wasn't pregnant my period was meant to start yesterday. This morning when I inserted the progesterone - the applicator came out with some red blood on it. Then about 30 minutes later - the entire suppository fell out. That has never happened! So I put in a second one and the applicator had more blood on it this time. So I am a very worried. Anyone ever had this happen to them? I think I will see what happens when I do my lunch time application. If still seeing blood - I'll call my doctor.

Merry Mary,

I hope it all turned out ok for you and it was just implantation bleeding. Did you check with your doctor?

I just wanted to update (in case anyone searches for this topic someday) that I ended up with a :bfp: just a few days after this. Not sure what this was but so far I am doing well.

Congratulations!! Sounds like it was an implantation bleed for you. How exciting!!! Wishing you a healthy 9 months ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->