Progesterone Suppositories

bklove

We got married 4/07
Reaction score
Is anyone else on Progesterone Suppositories? and have you had any side effects and success? I just started 200mg 3x's a day (which i've been taking about 2x's a day) and I started having some brown creamy discharge and some blood when I wiped (had to go to ER last night as a result; so far ok) but I think its related to the suppositories so i'm curious to what you guys have experienced. I'm taking them because of my history of m/c's.

i'm surprised, no one using extra progesterone?

Well, I wasn't put on suppositories, but I was on progesterone pills. Prometrium to be exact. The only side effect I had was dizzy spells every now and then. But my doc took me off of them two days ago, because your not supposed to take them past 12 weeks. My baby is just fine and I have had no problems. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I hope everything turns out alright with your pregnancy. I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months. :hug:

I'm on them, and have had some creamy discharge, but no spotting. The doctor said a side effect is increased cramping. Joy.

maybe its just helping to hold the baby in. perhaps it brown cause its working! and would normally be red.

or... u didnt wipe from front 2 back....lol

Kidding!!!! enjoy your pregnancy! =)

maybe its just helping to hold the baby in. perhaps it brown cause its working! and would normally be red.

or... u didnt wipe from front 2 back....lol

Kidding!!!! enjoy your pregnancy! =)

lol. My gyn said today I could expect to see the brown and some funky brown clumps as it is irratating inside but I still have to take them and all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->