proposal

I have to ask.... Why won't any of you propose to him? It seems like you want to marry your SOs, is that not an option for some reason?

Well for me, I was the one that asked him to move in together. We've talked about marriage and obviously kids as well, and he wants to do the traditional proposal which I am quite happy to let him do when he feels he is ready :) He knows I am ready whenever he is :flower:

I'm hoping....:flower: Not too disappointed though if he doesn't pop that question yet... Aren't men always little slow with these kind of things? :haha: But we've talked about it lately so he knows how I feel about it. I know he wants to be the one that proposes, as he has said so. I'm sure he's still going to do some more self-examination when he really chooses to make the effort to get a ring and plan a propose, so I want to give him time and don't want to push him too much. On this Christmas Day it's 4th anniversary of our first kiss. At new year we're having a romantic spa getaway (which was my idea - if it was his I'd be even more excited). I'm planning to surprise him with couple massage. But I'd love if he'd take a chance and make it even more special. :kiss:

I have to ask.... Why won't any of you propose to him? It seems like you want to marry your SOs, is that not an option for some reason?

I definitely agree with you, however, my OH is incredibly traditional. I honestly think he would be (borderline) upset if I proposed.. I'll leave that to him in this case.

The other night he asked me " When are we exchanging our littlegifts?" It seemed strange to me that he said 'little' I only got him a $10 gift lol my ring is $2300... I'll actually feel bad if he proposes...

Just checking in! I love what i found in my little box under the tree

Attachments

• 20141225_101927.jpg
    20141225_101927.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 16
Congrats! I didn't get a proposal, but had a bottle of cava last night and warned him that he better get a move on!

Congratulations! :) so happy for you,

My prezzie hasn't arrived yet :( so there is still hope for me I suppose. Unlikely but possible

All my family and my friends know what he is gotten me for Xmas but he won't let me know until it comes in the post .

Awwww how lovely! Congratulations :flower:

Patience ladies :lol: how long have you all been with your partners?

I got my prezzie... It was a new computer, granted we don't have one and we need one, but I am disappointed :(

We will have been together 8 years at Easter , living together for 4 :)

At least you got something useful!

No ring for Christmas, but that's totally fine with me! OH is planning on asking my dad for his permission next month though :)

My OH and I have been best friends since 2009 and we started dating Oct 2013. So, it's only been a little over a year, but we know each other so damn well. :haha: Hoping 2015 will be the year for the bling!

I was hoping for one - there was a little box shaped present under the tree. He randomly gave me a clue and said it was the most expensive present..then he said that one of the presents was somethings i'd asked for (i don't ask for presents ever, all i'd mentioned was an engagement ring would be nice!). Come christmas he told me i had to open that one last....It was earrings *sigh* I don't even wear earrings lol! And the present that id supposedly asked for, was a rubber duck! (because i find the sma advert funny when she pulls the duck out). They are very beautiful though and it was a very lovely thought...
I think he knew i was a little disappointed, though i tried to hide it as it really was a lovely thought!
I'm hoping that maybe he will propose on our 4 year anniversary in march - I don't think i can wait any longer, I just want to marry him lol! :( I don't know about you ladies, but i really hate the term 'girlfriend' and 'boyfriend' - iv always called my OH my partner (as does he). I can't wait until i can call him my fiance and then husband! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->