Proud My Little Girls First Steps!!!!

L

lilosmum

So Lily is nearly 14 months and today took her first steps.

It was so nice me and Lil were sat on the livivng room floor playing when OH came home from work and cam through the door and said come to daddy and waved some choccy buttons at her she stood up which is normal - but then she normally just goes back down on all 4's and crawls but today she took 5 steps in to the middle of the room then stopped and went onto all 4's at which point OH picked her up and swung her in the air and gave her the chocolate buttons and then a bowl of ice cream - we were so proud! It is quite daunting though cos our little girl is growing up and isn't our little baby anymore!!!

Ah bless her. She must of felt so proud of herself and so must you of!:D
I can't imagine Aliyah walking,i will be so happy when she does

Yay well done!
Wont be long till shes running round!

Thank you all and yeah you should have seen her little face she was giggling and laughing and grinning like a little Cheshire cat - but OH reckons that is more because it meant she got to the chocolate buttons quicker lo! I just can't wait till the summer when I can put her into little dresses and shoes and watch her toddling about the garden!

She will look so cute!
Once they do things once they usually go on a roll and do it loads of times.

Yh well OH has spent the rest of this evening trying to get her to walk again he has tried numerous things to get her to take steps again - chocolate, teddies, his bike helmet (she has a funny obsession with it i think she is amazed by the color and shine) but no more steps just crawling. I am so proud of her but I am so worried now she is always into everything and everywhere and myy mum has just told me that it only gets worse!

YAY! My daughter just started walking on the 28! its sooo cute!
She will be running around in no time:)

Just thought i would let you know this morning me and OH in the kitchen hugging Lil was watching telly in the living room and crawled to the kitchen door looked up at me and OH crawled into the middle of the room stood up and walked to us it was like 5 steps i would say and some hopefully she will walk a bit further next time but we are so so proud of her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->