Psychic prediction is putting me at ease this cycle

I went to a see a medium two weeks ago and she told me I was already pregnant with identicle twin girls or that I would become pregnant with them this month. I just got Af yesterday but worked out that I still have time to concieve in June so I'm now crossing my fingers for a BFP early July. So I will be watching this thread with interest to see how many of your predictions are right because if my prediction is wrong and yours are all right I will be demanding my money back from my medium and emailing Gail for a prediction instead lol.

I got my reading today from Gail. I was really suprised by it.

Linking in around you I picked up firstly some sadness or dissapointment around your path, or it may be that life hasnt been going at the pace you would ideally of liked, and I feel alot of movement towards positives coming in within your path for 2011 ( this year has been really rough and we have been trying since the mmc last May so this was really spot on, not only with trying to conviece but also other things in my life)

I see that pregnancy is very much on your mind at the moment, and I do see a very highlighted area around this for September 2011, I feel this is when you will conceive, I sense your overjoyed with this, and perhaps test many times as I see you cant quite believe it, when it shows positive (Funny because if I stay on a 28 day Cycle I will get my period at the begining, ovulated halfway through and test on the 30th)

Spirit show me a healthy baby girl born 2012, and I see all is well around pregnancy, birth and labour for you, I also feel this child will kind of balance alot of other areas within your path, making life seem alot calmer and happier for you

I then see a further pregnancy, October 2014, I see a boy here from this pregnancy and all is showing well and healthy around pregnancy, birth and labour for you

I can say after getting this it has taken a little stress off me, I feel like I know one day I will have kids and so far lately I have been thinking that it's not going to be possible. I am also releived that nothing medical came up I have seen some predictions where she lets people know about medical issues, so perhaps it's really just timing for me and OH but September isn't that far off and I have already started to make sure I have a very healthy body for then. I know nothing is guranteed but I think it brings hope.

I went to a see a medium two weeks ago and she told me I was already pregnant with identicle twin girls or that I would become pregnant with them this month. I just got Af yesterday but worked out that I still have time to concieve in June so I'm now crossing my fingers for a BFP early July. So I will be watching this thread with interest to see how many of your predictions are right because if my prediction is wrong and yours are all right I will be demanding my money back from my medium and emailing Gail for a prediction instead lol.

Got my :bfp: yesterday!!!!!!

Congrats!

I got my prediction from Sandra she said I was either already expecting or will be in the next month and she see's multiples

Thanks girls. I still can't believe it!

Congrats! I was predicted to conceive in July but I think I might have already conceived in June.. Waiting a bit longer to test as I'm not past 14dpo but I've had what I believe to be implant bleed and temp is getting huger everyday :) still having trouble thinking this could actually be it :)

I just ordered one from Gail. So hopefully I'll get it this week. I'm curious as to what she'll say

Congrats to those with bfps!!!!

Fingers crossed it's good news xx

Nope I think I have to wait 3 days. I ordered it on saturday I think and she only emails during the week. As soon as I get it I'll let you all know

Ok i got it and wow it's pretty accurate or well it could be. She refers to certain months that will be big in my and dh's life especially due to work and funny thing is she knew before I did...I thought a big change was going to happen in Jan for work she said oct and yesterday (before I read the reading). I find out it's oct! She gave some insight I to dh's work too about changes we've talked about and it all fits. Due to the fiscal year of his job.

Now about babies
She predicts two boys. One conceived in sept 2011. I'll keep trying anyway and one conceived in April of 2013. She said I'd try just about everything to get pregnant :). So fingers crossed

Congrats!

I got my prediction from Sandra she said I was either already expecting or will be in the next month and she see's multiples

hi butterfly,

i want to have a prediction fron sandra too. i went to her web page and saw that the conception reading is 5 pounds, is this the one you had? also, she asks to send a picture, did you do it? and where do i send it? i didn't see any e-mail address. doesn't she need any other detail like name and surname, because i havn'e read about this either...

thank you

xxx

Congrats!

hi butterfly,

i want to have a prediction fron sandra too. i went to her web page and saw that the conception reading is 5 pounds, is this the one you had? also, she asks to send a picture, did you do it? and where do i send it? i didn't see any e-mail address. doesn't she need any other detail like name and surname, because i havn'e read about this either...

thank you

xxx

Yes that was the one that I had, here is the email address [email protected] and I believe it was just the picture that she needed.

I've just paid for a prediction!
Very excited to get results! Although scared, she might say no pregnancies! Argh!!!!

Got my prediction back! :) I did the express service!
She said a girl, conceived this September and 16th is significant to due date.she said spirit are sure there are no blocks in the way, it will be full term and healthy!
I'm so happy! I really really hope it happens!
Next baby will be conceived dec 2013. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->