Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Woohooo so youll get your reading before the weekend then :dance:

Xx

yeah 11 days ish. i will have to looj at that bit i always go on the just for me :)

paula how much was the mini 2012 reading?! sounded really good!
and foquita i cant wait to see what she says, they are soem good questions!
i would be stuck too lol
i dunno if this will be my month as we may have missed fertily window but ill jus thave to see.
my prediction was for oct birth too, and one is feb on is jan so maybe it will be?! i would love that as im a libra too!

I bought a whole package for a £10 and that was one of the things in the package, i think she said it was £14.99 for that reading to buy it!

xx

3 more sleeps woohoo it's finally in sight!

I feel like I don't want to deceive her lol iykwim but also don't want to tell her so can't ask if everything will be ok lol dilemmas dilemmas xxxx

I agree with Foquita and ask her whether youll have a baby in 2012! I think its a good question and not decieving at all! It would be interesting to see what she says :thumbup:

xx

oh thats not to bad :)
gosh im all over the place today though think ill wait till im a little less emotionally confused. really want one though.

I finally got my reading off Sandra today,it was a good reading but she said may for conception,bit disappointed as it doesn't tally with any others.out of all ur readings which is ur favourite?

oh thats not to bad :)
gosh im all over the place today though think ill wait till im a little less emotionally confused. really want one though.
Have you had a reading from Mesina?

I finally got my reading off Sandra today,it was a good reading but she said may for conception,bit disappointed as it doesn't tally with any others.out of all ur readings which is ur favourite?

Oh no did she, did the reading connect with you? I loved my Mesina one, hers and Gails are my favourite!

xx

Yeah i like gail,not sure if it connected or not,I'll have to have another read through

no not from mesina yet
i want to hold out until after first two prediction dates pass!

I've only had one online reading but since she was right lol I have to say mesina x

Woohoo so excited yet terrified lol think I'll be a nervous wreck on fri! Xxx

Woo finally got my reading from ruby, she predicted my next 2 children to say sorry

A little boy conceived may 2012 or due may 2013 and a little girl conceived august 2013 or due august 2014

The first Spirit that connects with me for you is a woman who is saying “tread carefully on the ice” – this may be a more symbolic message simply telling you to be careful of your actions and words in a fragile situation – although with the cold weather out double ensure you are careful on any ice surfaces! She brings you a lot of love and peace and is putting a Spirit dove that goes straight into your heart – indicating that she is bringing peace to your heart quite literally.

She says you have been unsettled and trying too hard to manifest things that cannot be forced – she is saying let the natural timing unfold and to be patient, Spirit have a deep plan for you that will make everything come together at the right time. She is also reminding me of the message “everything comes in three’s” – and I feel that along with a child, two other things will take place for you at the same time. Divine timing to ensure the most security with you on the whole.

I am also hearing to beware of the vulture woman at a workplace. I feel there is someone who is draining your energy and may be circling round the “dead weight” or trying to pick people off. She seems to be smiling a lot, yet her intentions are not sound. I feel if this woman is being nice, it comes with a price or desire for something. I am being told that you will be removed from the energy of this workplace in time, to trust that things will shift forward taking you away from it all. I feel major happenings with work in 2012, you will find that your workplace gets a rebalance – putting you in a better position overall.

*Then I see an image (symbolic, don’t worry!) of your hair falling out – it is as though you are stressed to a point of “pulling out your hair”. Then I hear “accept the things you cannot change and find the strength in what you can” – as though you need to take a step back and not worry about things that you have no control over. You have a lot of this in the reading, as though you are not channeling your energy in the right direction at times and worrying over things that you are not able to fix.
I am also being shown you walking away from a man – this is NOT a partner – this is someone outside your love life. Spirit say you cannot help him, it is his lesson. You mustn’t allow yourself to be drawn in – he seems fairly young (at least in life terms!) perhaps late 20’s if I had to guess? I see the ground under him shaking, his life is unstable for a time but he is pointing to himself as though he did it. He needs to settle with Karma and he has a debt to pay back Karmically – it needs to be done off his own back with little support. Harsh I know, but this will show him the light he needs to heal and move on. I feel this around Spring time – Spirit say you will be too busy anyway and celebrating.
Then I am shown an image of you with a bag of money – but it seems empty. You are searching the bottom of it to scrape a coin, but you find only one. Spirit are saying now that you must see the blessings in life at that time through other means – they are giving you a loaf of bread – which indicates that you will have enough to eat and take care of yourself but that your greatest joy is with the people around you. See not then that you are penniless, but rather that you have the gifts of loved ones and support at that time. I feel this relates to something you want money for, but do not have. It’s a big something, not a little thing. You won’t be struggling with money all round, perhaps just with this issue. But it is a time to not make progress in your life at that point financially or materially – but rather socially and through bonds and relationships. It will be a good time for you, so long as you change your perspective. The sun is shining bright then – I feel it is toward the summer.

Autumn will bring you a lot of change – they show me the leaves falling and your clothes are changing. This tells me you are having personal transformations around that time and that your outward image is changing, as your inside is shifting creating more balance. I see you hugging a man I believe is your partner and there is so much love and energy between you. Your changes will strengthen your relationships and will bring you closer together to your partner, giving you even more dedication and strength to keep going. You have many blessings around that time – enjoy them.

I also see boxes, Spirit say to prepare for a move up ahead. I feel there is time before this happens, but you need to be prepared for things to shift. I feel the move is almost sudden, perhaps not long discussed and then happening. But it is not a bad feeling – it feels very positive. The energy will be wonderful and I believe you will be happy with what unfolds in the end – just a bit of stress while it is happening!

The last message is to listen to your instincts – Spirit say that this child will heighten your intuition and allow you to feel accurately what is happening around in your life. Your instincts will not steer you wrong, so trust yourself often!

*There is a man on the other side, who is showing me a bicycle – strange I know! He extends his blessings and love and he’s saying “thanks for coming” – he is distant in the reading, it was a quick connection and a last minute thank you toward you – so I’m afraid I cannot give more details on him! Bless him. He just wants to show a bit of appreciation.

Good luck with 2012! Seems like you have quite the year ahead of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->