Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

immimx Good luck hun i hope this is your month :dust:

mamadonna Argh thats a little naughty isnt it :growlmad: has she messaged you back yet?

Ilikecake I am waiting on my Ruby reading, have you had yours?

xx

Nope, I'm still waiting :(

1 full psychic reading (£25)
1 live phone reading (£19.99)
1 full moon spell (£29.99)
£15 on any reading

all that for £20! then I paid for it twice by accident :dohh: so I just kept two of them. I've emailed her so I'm just waiting, how long does she usually take?

Wow thats really good, i am sooooo jealous!! I want that package :haha:
Urm i think she takes around 5 Days! Shes is starting a new website too selling crystals and jewellery too :thumbup:
Which reading are you going to have?
She had a Psychic night the other night and she was amazing, no one came through for for but she was spot on with everyone else that did

xx

Ooops its not a Ruby reading i am waiting for its Suzanne :dohh:

xx

I know, it's a great deal! :D

I am getting the full psychic reading, I honestly couldn't think of 3 specific questions so I just asked :

Is there anything preventing me from conceiving that I should be worried about?

will we have enough money to be happy and comfortable?

will we have a baby in 2012?

I couldn't think of another 2! :haha: I'm rubbish :)

I think gail is the real deal because my papa came through with her! :) I didn't ask or say anything about him and she called him by name saying he will be watching over me in my labour :)

No i think they are good questions! She might do the trouble concieving and baby in 2012 question as one question! I would sneak another question in and see if she will answer that :winkwink:

xx

Oh i get you now ahaha!!
Urm you could ask her whats going to happen within 6 months or 12, a love life question, how many babies you will have to complete your family, what your babies will look like etc, wheres your career going etc etc etc :haha:

xx

I just sent her another email with my last two questions - will I pass my driving test first time? :haha: :rofl:

and what will our baby be like?

:D

:haha: oooh are you excited?! Has she emailed you back..........Oh god i am anxious and excited for you :haha:

xx

Oh you've got me all excited now lol I want another reading! Obviously medinas prediction was right but Ive not confirmed this with her yet I was thinking of getting another reading from her to see what she says before I do confirm my pregnancy with her an as you already know foquita I'd like to wait till scan on fri to check everything's ok x

But what would I ask her ??? X

hmm trying to think how to word it! you could ask 'will I have a baby in 2012?'

only 3 days until your scan! :hugs:

3 more sleeps woohoo it's finally in sight!

I feel like I don't want to deceive her lol iykwim but also don't want to tell her so can't ask if everything will be ok lol dilemmas dilemmas xxxx

yeah I would feel a bit bad about deceiving her. you could just ask her if it's going to be a healthy pregnancy? xxxx

paula how much was the mini 2012 reading?! sounded really good!
and foquita i cant wait to see what she says, they are soem good questions!
i would be stuck too lol
i dunno if this will be my month as we may have missed fertily window but ill jus thave to see.
my prediction was for oct birth too, and one is feb on is jan so maybe it will be?! i would love that as im a libra too!

I would LOVE a wee Libra baby, I go on the family horoscopes on babycentre website to check me and baby and OH and baby. Libra child and Aquarius parent (me!) sounds amazing!

I'm such a saddo :)

is your AF due in 11 days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back