Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

I feel guilty for mailing her too,but i guess we have every right to ask questions

yep. and if our reading is late i think we have a right to ask why it is taking so long :(

Woah that's a lot of money foquita! Save your pennies, don't go to her again after you finally get this reading.

I wonder if she has your details saved from previously and will just give you a very similar read, or if she'll have forgot and give you something completely different, with different conception dates! Then we'll know how accurate she is!

Well she predicted a Feb BFP for me. I'm not due to O for another 11 days yet going by previous cycles (long ass cycles :() but I decided to take soy last cycle and this cycle and I think it's worked :yipee: got an almost +ve OPK tonight!! 10 days earlier than normal :shock: I'm hoping the CBFM picks something up tomorrow so I know it's definitely happening. So this could be the making of that BFP I was predicted. You better not have lied to me Gail :trouble: hahaha!!

Aww Foquita that's a long time to wait isn't it! I have been waiting for my reading for a week today :wacko:
Has she sent it to you yet?
Xx

well last time i got a reading was in october so I'm hoping that won't happen because she wont remember. it was a really good deal on her website, it was payday and i was in work with nothing else to do so I was a sucker :haha: I paid for it twice by accident and she said why don't I keep the second one since it's such a good deal? I might ask for a refund for the second one now :( I think it'll be too late now though :(

that's amazing about your cycle! I haven't tried soy, I think I'll have to give it a bash now :D what days did you take it on and did it change your last cycle at all?

I know paula, I still haven't heard from her. I honestly wouldn't mind if she had apologised for the delay and told me when it was going to be with me but two days ago she said yesterday :wacko:

I took it CD2-6 last cycle and tried it 3-7 this time round. Last cycles was 41 days long so no change, but they say it can take a bit to work it's way in to your system. The earliest I've ever got +ve OPK's is CD27 so to get an almost +ve on CD17 is exciting!

I've been reading thru old posts about conception psychics out of curiosity - and have actually ordered a couple of readings from the people mentioned just for fun. However, I thought I'd share that if anyone is looking for a more in-depth reading, I have actually been to someone in my city multiple times over the years and really like her. She is much more expensive than these others - about $75 for a half hour, I think - and doesn't do just conception. But I think she's probably a bit more legitimate than most of those selling conception readings (even though I realize this should be mostly about fun!) and she does readings over the phone too.

Don't want to post the info and have it seem like an advertisement, but just in case anyone happens to be interested you can shoot me a message and I'll pass it along :)

I'm scared to copy and paste it in case she comes on here and reads it :haha:

Hi Ladies, I'm interested to know where you all get your readings from? I'm thinking of having one but not sure where
x

Gail is under Psychic123 in Ebay... I think her readings are cheaper there than her site...

Gail is under Psychic123 in Ebay... I think her readings are cheaper there than her site...

:thumbup: I'd do it through eBay too as then you have buyer protection if she doesn't deliver the goods!

I would do it through eBay too garnet :)

I still haven't had my refund from last night from her....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->