Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

I've only had 1 reading and it was just for fun really as I don't believe in psychics that can predict such personal things over the net, without ever meeting you!

Mine was by Gail who predicted BFP February 2012 and it will be a :blue:

I would like a psychic reading. does any one on this thread do them for free?

I've only had 1 reading and it was just for fun really as I don't believe in psychics that can predict such personal things over the net, without ever meeting you!

Mine was by Gail who predicted BFP February 2012 and it will be a :blue:
Aww your little girl is a cutie!! Not long till you see if she was right or wrong then :dance:

xx
I would like a psychic reading. does any one on this thread do them for free?

I dont think anyone does readings on here hun sorry

xx

I had another reading from Gail to see if its been moved and yes it has, she is saying its going to be very very soon and before June! She said i am spending too much time thinking on this and dates, and thats why! We shall see :dance:

xx

hey just looking and there are quite alot of us predicted for jan/feb. im just past ov so who know the next two weeks could be very good if these predictions are right!

well its been ova two wks since i bought a reading off Sandra and still nothing,she's not even replying to my messages,I'm not a happy bunny-!

its so fustrating when they dont get back to you. shpuld ask for your money back if you paid? x

yeah I'm gonna,in the first wk/10 days she kept telling it was gonna be the day after,but still waiting

I finally decided to try out a psychic and went with Ruby, I paid last Monday, just waiting for it to come through.

Gl ilikecake you should try mesina I can def recommend her xxxx

I think I'm going to conceive in february and have an early baby in october.

gail said january conception and october 21st birth but on her website she does say that the birth month is the real prediction.

brenda says february.

mesina's first two readings were for a libra baby, then the third reading she said conception in february and she could see my baby coming early. when I asked her which month I would give birth she first said october then october or november.

I put way too much thought in to this :haha:

immimx Good luck hun i hope this is your month :dust:

mamadonna Argh thats a little naughty isnt it :growlmad: has she messaged you back yet?

Ilikecake I am waiting on my Ruby reading, have you had yours?

xx

I think I'm going to conceive in february and have an early baby in october.

gail said january conception and october 21st birth but on her website she does say that the birth month is the real prediction.

brenda says february.

mesina's first two readings were for a libra baby, then the third reading she said conception in february and she could see my baby coming early. when I asked her which month I would give birth she first said october then october or november.

I put way too much thought in to this :haha:

:haha: i know what you mean with putting too much thought into this, i am exactly the same :haha:
I didnt know that Gail said her birth month is the real prediction, she predicted October for my birth month the 19th i think! I had another reading :blush: I got a package one off her Fb page! Il copy it!

xx

Your Mini 2012 outlook

I feel alot of 2011 for you Paula, was about awaiting, and perhaps this took up alot of the year for you, and within a flash 12 months had past, I sense within 2012 your going to be alot more relaxed about life, Im not sure if this was your new years resolution, to take life how it comes, but this does seem to be what spirit are showing me

I sense a little worry around finances from you, in the months of January and February, and I feel you can be a complete worry wart in this area, a lovely lady from spirit shows you get this from her, and I feel this lady to be a mother or Grandmother energy, and she is showing something quite nice coming in around March for you in the area of finance, perhaps a little windfall a rise in someones pay, but what ever it is, its positive and will make a nice difference for 2012

Family and pregnancy features strongly all around you, this is the main thing I sense when reading for you, and I feel this is because your energy is strong and determined around those areas, again spirit show it will happen

Im also shown you going over seas to a family connection, someone from overseas coming to you, or hearing from family you havent seen for a while, and this is within June, and its a lovely family time on your path

October is your most content month, your feeling very happy within your life, and I sense a pregnancy already with you, and this allows you to enjoy areas of your life, youve not been giving too much attention to, leading up to 2013, your feeling happy, content, and life feels good

Your One Card Question
You did have today Paula the Empress card, which looking at your question around conception and pregnancy I feel fits in very nicely, this card is showing that you are very maternal, and thoughts of pregnancy and children are very much on your mind, if I hadnt read for you previously, and not know you are ttc, then this would clearly show from this card
I have to say this card within what spirit send are asking you to relax a little around this,as I sense from being given times and months its not only putting pressure of you, but also bringing dissapointment if pregnancy doesnt happen, sometimes the spirit world isnt always about timings as our world is, so they at times dont realise the importance of time, and they want you to think of your ttc journey a little that way too, without a doubt a pregnancy is coming, and will be with you before June 2012, this card is giving an exact month, but the timing of a pregnancy when the Empress card shows is usually very quick, so I do sense it will be with you soon and from this news alot of happiness.

I love the reading! I'm going to email her now for a full psychic reading haha :) xxxx

I love the reading! I'm going to email her now for a full psychic reading haha :) xxxx

:haha: its very addictive isnt it!! I am a little confused though cos she said before June pregnancy but then very soon!! :wacko: I am a special case :rofl:

xx

but before June could.be very soon, January and.February are before June :D

I got a package with her in december so I've already paid for it, might as well use it :haha:

:haha: very true!! I hope so :dance:

Oooh have ya, what was the package?! Go and put your order in................quick :lol:

xx

1 full psychic reading (£25)
1 live phone reading (£19.99)
1 full moon spell (£29.99)
£15 on any reading

all that for £20! then I paid for it twice by accident :dohh: so I just kept two of them. I've emailed her so I'm just waiting, how long does she usually take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->