• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Great reading x what do you think of it can you relate? Xx

It is good isnt it, yes i loved it! I really related to it!! I was a little bummed that my neice didnt come through :cry:
The man she mentions i think is going to be one of my brothers, and him making a mistake! I cant think of anyone else it could be. I dont know anyone else in their 20's really!!
The ice bit is really strange as i went on a walk up this hill and there was frozen puddles so me being me i had to walk over them and try and break them :haha: And i think she was saying she was there with me, or maybe because i wear these boots and they become slippy when wet :dohh:
The stress bit has got to be with my daughter as she is being a little madam at the minute so i am having to think of ways to keep her mind occupied and stop with the attitude!
Money is tight at the min so that relates to me. And we have been sorting out our finances to buy a house together, So i think thats where the moves comes into it!
I am not sure who the gentleman was, but the bike bit really related to me as i cycle everywhere :dance:
I loved my reading!

xx

Mrskg Good luck with your scan hun, let us know how it goes :hugs:

xx

Aw that's great really makes a difference when you can relate then you know it's def right!

Thank you so much was feeling calm but nerves starting to get better of me now not long to go though will update when I get back xxxx

everything perfect :happydance:

Attachments

• scan email 001.jpg
    scan email 001.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
Aww how cute is your little bubba picture Mrskg :cloud9:

Xx

waiting for another reading from gail :haha:

I ordered it on tuesday, not too pleased about how long it's taking!

Try sending her an email,i ordered one about then and received it sat,not too pleased tho as i got one in Dec which she predicted Dec/Jan,i emailed her saying that i didn't feel confident that this was gonna happen so i bought another but this time she is saying may,what's that all about,its quite a jump!

did you ask her why it was such a jump?

I emailed her yesterday and she replied saying it would be with me today, no apology for the delay though :shrug:

I think it's because I bought a package in December so I'm obviously not a worthy customer since it's already prepaid :(

I think i mite email her back cos i really like gail she has always given me lovely readings,

yeah the reading I had from her was my favourite so far! really hope this one is as good :) xxxx

yeah the reading I had from her was my favourite so far! really hope this one is as good :) xxxx

i emailed her and she got back to me almost straight away,she said something along the lines of sometimes ours paths change:shrug:

Have you ordered another conception reading?

i got a package from gail in december so i'm getting the full psychic reading but one of the questions i asked was when i will conceive (or something like that). i have promised myself i'm not buying any more of them, but i still have some i paid for in december from gail so that's the loophole :haha:

i emailed her and she got back to me almost straight away,she said something along the lines of sometimes ours paths change:shrug:

i'm still waiting :( she put this up on her facebook:

Just a polite notice: Answering many emails a day is part of my job and why Im here, but it also takes up alot of time for me to answer these, so I do ask if you can look at the FAQ pages on the website, regarding delivery times, what details I need,what readings include and which readings I do, it does slow down my reading time having to stop and answer emails such as how is my reading coming along, has it been sent, and how accurate are my readings, I hope you can appriciate I am here to help, but there is alot of info on the website, many many thanks ladies xxx

i went on her website and read through every single FAQ and it says that she aims to do reading in 3 working days but it is quite often less. i've been waiting 5 working days now...

Have you ordered another conception reading?

i got a package from gail in december so i'm getting the full psychic reading but one of the questions i asked was when i will conceive (or something like that). i have promised myself i'm not buying any more of them, but i still have some i paid for in december from gail so that's the loophole :haha:

i'm still waiting :( she put this up on her facebook:

Just a polite notice: Answering many emails a day is part of my job and why Im here, but it also takes up alot of time for me to answer these, so I do ask if you can look at the FAQ pages on the website, regarding delivery times, what details I need,what readings include and which readings I do, it does slow down my reading time having to stop and answer emails such as how is my reading coming along, has it been sent, and how accurate are my readings, I hope you can appriciate I am here to help, but there is alot of info on the website, many many thanks ladies xxx

i went on her website and read through every single FAQ and it says that she aims to do reading in 3 working days but it is quite often less. i've been waiting 5 working days now...[/QUO

well i don't think I'll be getting anymore,i think that comment is a bit cheaky

especially when you have been waiting over a week for a reading, it made me feel really guilty for emailing her and asking her where my reading is :( i'm not going to email again and i really wish i hadn't already given her £40 in december for a year's worth of readings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->