Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

bearing in mind that her website says 3 working days, I hadn't heard anything after 4 working days so I emailed and she told me it would be with me the following day (no apology), then two days later I emailed again and got that in reply. am I just being over-sensitive or is it rude?

she offered me a refund after that and I said yes, and got no reply then got my reading this afternoon and I emailed back saying thank you and would she be able to refund me for the second package I got, she replied saying yes but made it out to be a big hassle, that she was to fill out forms and stuff first and I still haven't received it :(

:wacko: fill out forms, wtf!? She's blatantly just making out hun. How did you buy the packages, through her site or eBay?

through her site. it's not really about the money to be honest, when you buy something you expect to receive it without feeling like it's totally grudged iykwim? she made me feel really guilty for emailing, I felt about 2 inches lol.

I'm going to delete that copy and paste cos I'm so paranoid of people reading what I write on this site and joining up to reply to it now :haha:

I actually emailed asking because my friend who had ordered a reading the day after me had.got hers, it doesn't say anything on her website about the order she does her readings in so I think it's safe to say that in that situation most people would think that their email wasn't working so they hadn't received it/she's somehow forgotten. she made me feel really stupid and I'm not happy about paying someone to make me feel stupid :( xxxx

I know what you mean :( :hugs: what a cow! I know it's not about the money but it's just the principal really - you pay for something, you expect to get it (& not be talked to or treated like crap either!). But if she brought up the topic of refunds then she should at least stick to it rather than trying to make you feel guilty for all this "paperwork" she apparently has to do!

I never realised being in touch with the spirit world meant having to do so much admin work :lol:

Wow, that's terrible foquita. I'd be so mad. :growlmad: I knew I didn't like her for a reason. Lol. What paperwork? Doesn't she do things through PayPal? She just needs to send you back the same amount of money you gave her. :mad: I would leave a comment on her eBay site, Hun. That's terrible. Especially after you paid her so much for a package. I don't care how swamped somebody is, if she even is swamped, you don't treat a paying customer that way. End of story. It's unprofessional and rude.

She didn't buy it through eBay unfortunately :(

I'm sure there's a way to get your money back through PayPal though? Might be worth looking through their FAQ's page.

Hope you get your money back soon. I won't be going to Gail again that's for sure :growlmad: especially if I don't conceive this cycle either!

Well don't know what on earth is goin on with me,af should have been here Thursday,still nothing but no positive test either

Cheri22 was wrong for me for birth month too.

Osiris is the only one that could still be true, but I didn't have any faith in her reading to be honest...

xxx

Well mesina was right about my bfp in dec but she wasnt right when she said everything would be ok x lost baby g today x :cry:

I need some answers x I have face booked the medium I see reg asking why my spirits would tell her my baby was a wish that was granted an would be ok then for it to be taken away x I'm in a hard position at the moment I "know" the spirit world is real but hw can I believe in something that as let me down so badly x how can 5 difepfernt mediums all tell me the same thing an then it go wrong x I'm also going to email mesina for a £7 reading asking this question x feel so angry an let down by it all right now xxxx

i would feel the same mrskg, i think having to question my faith in something would really hurt :( hopefully your usual medium and mesina will have some answers for you, i don't know what to say because i know how devastated i would be and i don't know what i would tell myself to try and make it better. everything happens for a reason, but unfortunately sometimes we just don't know the reason at the time :( :( you know i'm only a PM or a facebook away if you want a chat. how is your hubby now, is he handling it ok? have you told your daughters the news yet? xxxx

Foquita I've answered on my journal x was turning into a book and don't want to bring this thread down with my misery xxx

don't be silly, we're here to support you and no one thinks you are being a misery. you've just suffered your 4th loss, you are perfectly entitled to talk about it on threads apart from your journal!

this is the month i will find out if my readings were right, cheri22 said october conceive, find out or birth month...gail said january conception and so did mesina the first two times. i don't know what's going to happen!

Thanks foquita xxxx it would honestly make my day to see your bfp! I cant wait to follow you on your journey hope you realise you can't get id of me lol you've made a friend for life xxxx

I hope so! :) I would be gutted and really miss you if you stopped posting on here :( you better stick around :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->