Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Aww MrsKg i am soooo sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well looks like all my Jan ones are wrong, i have started another period and this time its heavy and really painful!! I was woken with pains inside and felt like there was a blockage or something :wacko:

xx

Thanks Paula x

Sorry af got you x Did you test this month? Don't want to scare you but Sound similar to my chemicals xxx

sorry AF got you Paula :'(

we're not having much luck with our psychic predictions are we! :(

Oh I had a good stern word with my spirits last night they will def know they are in the bad books lol x IMO if they can't give an accurate prediction just say nought x

haha i just laughed at that image of you telling your spirits off :) i'll be telling mine off too, i'm never getting another reading again! what a waste of money xxxx

Lol I even had to laugh at myself! X I'm feeling same at the moment can't imagine never seeing my medium again normally see her once or twice a year an always when I need answers x but what the bloody point in that now! X

i know, hopefully she will email you back though and be able to tell you an answer.

i guess she will say that your path can change at any time, but what is the point in having a reading then if it's just going to change?!

My sentiments exactly! I will not be fobbed off with paths can change! Xxx

with me i've had so many readings that i have predictions for just about every month :haha: which makes them all kind of void i think. i've had august/september, october, november, december, january, february and march :wacko:

my path seems to be changing A LOT! no more money getting wasted on them for me.

No I didn't test, I had a bleed from the 31st for 2 weeks! Wasn't heavy or clotty like it normally is! The bleeds tapered off abit, and so has the pain thankgod! I lost a clot yesterday and that came out of nowhere, wasn't expecting to have a bleed and a clot within 2 mins of a period :wacko: Does that sound like a chemical ?

Xx

I know, I'm actually shocked by how I've been treated. no way will I be getting another reading from her or recommending her to anyone again! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->