Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Paula I had 2 chemicals but I did test an get a bfp x with my first I was in agony an passed a few clots an bled quite heavy but only for 36 hours x with my second I spotted for a few days then bled heavily with only a one clot x sorry can't say for sure x hope you are ok xx

Ohh its horrible i am bleeding soooo heavy and i feel like i have been kicked inbetween my legs :cry: I have had to change my pad 3 times already this morning :shock: I have gone and bought some super thick ones, and they are a little uncomfortable haha :wacko:

xx

I said to my OH it feels different to a normal period!! The horrible thing was i had a dream 6-7 nights ago that i went to the loo and i had sore bits and i was bleed and passed a clot and i knew it was a miscarriage for some reason, i was soooo upset in my dream and was crying and woke up and i had been crying in real life!! :sad2: I wonder if someone was prewarning me!

xx

Big :hugs: if it's not an normal af for you I'd say something was up x when nurse said to me if you hadn't tested you wouldn't have known I had to disagree because they were so different from af I would have xxx

that sounds awful paula, maybe you should go to the docs to see if you are miscarrying? :( xxxx

They pob wouldn't e able to tell my hcg was below 5 when I went to hospital an that was after a 1-2 on digi week before xx

Yeah you just know dont you that something isnt right. If i am still the same tomorrow then i will go the Drs. :hugs::hugs:

xx

Yes I think we all know our bodies so well now that we know when something is up x thinking of you xxx

:hugs: i would go docs just to check blood pressure ect, to make sure that if it was it wasnt eptopic ect.
so sorry for you xxxxx

oohhh! have you tested? :D xxxx

i did last weds and it was neg, but got a darkish okp same day :shrug:

im going into town tomorow, and if it still hasnt arrived i will test.

was soooo tired last week, but just feel normal now. its very odd.

Well got reply from the medium I have seen for 15 yrs really not impressed x she said .... Oh I am so sorry xcccxcccx I will put your name in our healing book at church x don't shut your spirits out they will be sending you healing too xcccxcccx !!!! What bloody part of that answers how my spirits an readings could be so wrong!

Emailed mesina hopefully since I'm paying I will get a better answer from her xxxx

that's such a rubbish answer! she didn't even try to explain why she was wrong? :( xxxxx

I know I'm very pissed off I mean I've seen her a good few handfuls of times over the last 15 years I def expected a better answer than that I even thought maybe shed give me a call or offer to come see me just goes to show you can expect too much of some people I can't see me booking her in the future an i can't believe I'm saying that I've always been her biggest fan x hey ho xxx

I would be the same, she has really let you down there :( I've had it with all mediums haha xxxx

Aww that's a bit poo isn't it! She could have said a little more then what she did!
Mesina is nice isn't she and I think you'll get more answers from her :hugs:

Xx

My reading from Suzanne

I hope this reading finds you happy and healthy. I also appreciate your patience. When I connect with you, I sense happiness. I feel you are very happy in your family life right now. I feel your husband is a very supportive and very much a family man. I feel at times you miss having that single life, being able to have time just for yourself. But I do not sense you would change it for the world. I feel you and your child are very close, and you may feel at times how you can share your love. But you will. ϑ I feel you and your husband have set timelines and goals for your future. I feel this patience and planning you have set forth will pay off.

As far as fertility, I feel your ovaries are healthy and functioning. I also feel your tubes are clear and open. I feel your uterus is healthy, but your uterine lining could be a little thicker. I also feel some cycles do not have a long enough luteal phase. I feel you may have been on some sort of birth control and your body is adjusting its cycle. I feel you need to use OPK kits to pinpoint ovulation. This will also help to measure your luteal phase. I feel you may need some extra vitamin B6 for cycle length.

I see the month of February as the month to conceive or find out. I see a girl. I feel you will “know” you are pregnant. I feel you will have some morning sickness but it will not be as bad as your first pregnancy. I feel you will have more nausea than anything. I feel you not gain that much weight with this pregnancy. I feel the weight gained will be in the last trimester. I see a 15 lb. weight gain. I feel your pregnancy will be healthy. I feel you will deliver a few weeks early. I feel you will have a smooth labor and a vaginal delivery.

I like that reading paula! :) are you happy with it?

I still haven't had my refund from gail, I am getting really annoyed :cry: she ignored my email yesterday and has so far ignored my email today. meanwhile she is posting on facebook about how she won on the scratch cards on saturday....

:shock: that's shocking. Can you not comment on her status on FB?

I didn't even know she was on FB :lol: seems a bit odd being friends with her though, she could look through your profile and pick things up from there to put and apply in to your readings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->