Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

LOL so she could! :haha: it's a business page but she could still do it. she's got until tomorrow to refund me then I'm going to spam her page like f**k. hope she doesn't put a spell on me :haha:

I posted on her Facebook and she said she refunded it at 10am, then just refunded it there hahaha.

happy now :)

Yes I liked the reading especially the Feb prediction, but I have Pcos so surely my ovaries aren't clear and working :haha: I think she is right with luteal phase though :wacko:

Xx

yeah surely they should pick something like that up :wacko:

how are you feeling today? xxxx

I'm not feeling too bad at the min, I was in a lot of pain last night with stomach and backache! Bleed was heavy again this morning but its easy abit thankgod! I've started taking Prenatal vits to help with whatever I lose this week :wacko:
How are you. Any sign of Ov? :friends:

Xx

glad it's easing up a bit :hugs: maybe your uterus is just having a good thorough clean out ready for baby next cycle :winkwink:

I thought I ovulated 14 days ago but now that AF hasn't come I don't think I did, my LP is usually 11 days. I had progesterone tests at what I thought was 6DPO and I'm still waiting for the results to see if I did ovulate. if I did ovulate I'll test :haha:

:haha: I keep saying that! I had something similar before I feel pregnant with my daughter! So fx'd :dance:

OMG woman go and :test:

Xx

Hi Paula181,
I'm new here but I've been TTC for 13 cycles, please add me to the list:
Gail, BFP March 2012, Boy
Psychic Source (Mand), BFP March 2012, Girl
Devan, BFP Now or March 2012, I didn't request gender
Tania, BFP in spring, Girl

Thanks !

Hi Voopine looks like you havent got long to wait to see if they are true for you :flower:

Foquita what did you think of Mesinas phone reading?

xx

I liked it paula, she is really nice and goes in to loads of detail :) I wasn't that pleased with it straight after but that was only because she said February conception lol! and I was gutted about that.

the good thing is she doesn't ask you your name, or your birthday or anything when you get a reading from her as far as I can remember?

Sorry to jump in Foquita, I noticed you've tried several for readings, I've read good things about Devan if you want to get reading from her, I paid $3 for the month/gender, I didn't want to know gender so I just asked her for month/year.

how do I find her voopine? I've sworn not to have any more readings just now but I'm sure my mind will change soon :haha:

Devan, Tania and Kimberly give readings on their website, eternity tarot readings (angelfire). I've read good reviews about all three

I got a free reading from Mandy at Psychic Source, on their website (left hand side) they offer a free reading, you just have to get an account with them (free) and you get 1 free reading via email, I got mine within 4 days, in the question box, I just gave my name and birthdate and asked to let me know when I'd conceive, she emailed me a small paragraph which was cool since it's free.

Devan is their new psychic on there isnt she Voopine? I have a reading from Tania, my prediction is on the front page!

xx

Yes, Devan used to be on the website Life Visions but she's now joined Tania and Kimberly at Eternity Tarot Readings

I ordered a 3 day from Ruby/Christina at TTC Love & Predictions and nothing yet. I ordered it Monday and i wrote her an email and got a stupid automatic reply.

I got these last Oct/Nov

These are from Medina(Suzanne) -

I see February 2012 as the month to conceive or find out, I see a boy. :)

I see February of 2013 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a boy :)

I see April of 2014 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a girl :)

All three can't be right as we are only having one more.

I got this from Cheri22:

They show me a GIRL and they relate her to november so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They are specifically mentioning the 28th of nov. so wondering if your set to test or ovulate around that time?

I got my BFP on the 23rd January on a home test, Dr did a test in his office on the 31st Jan and it was negative or very very faint. He sent me for bloods and i got the result on the 1st Feb.
Does that count as being right? Either way we will have to wait and see on the sex as we aren't finding out until bubs is born.

Congratulations Wantinga4th :dance: I would say Suzanna was right with her prediction month related as you got your BFP/Confirmation that you were pregnant in Feb! Oooh you'll have to let us know what the sex of little one is :flower:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->