Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

I ordered a 3 day from Ruby/Christina at TTC Love & Predictions and nothing yet. I ordered it Monday and i wrote her an email and got a stupid automatic reply.

Hi Garnet any luck in getting your reading?

xx

well my gail, Cheri and first two mesina readings are wrong now! xxxx

I ordered a 3 day from Ruby/Christina at TTC Love & Predictions and nothing yet. I ordered it Monday and i wrote her an email and got a stupid automatic reply.

Hi Garnet any luck in getting your reading?

xx

I finally got it last night and she was polite. She predicted a girl ttc a girl in April as did Gail and Brenda. However she predicted another baby for me but I don't think that is happening because I'll be 47 and fixed after next baby. :dohh:

Seriously i have predictions for almost every month :haha::rofl: I won a phone call reading with Mesina so we shall see what she says, i am going to book it for around next weekend!

xx

oooh that's a great prize! can't wait to hear how you get on :)

nah no AF yet, CD75 today grr :growlmad:

me and my mum are getting our cards read in real life soon, im looking forward to it :D hope it's good news hehe xxxx

I'm starting to get discouraged, was looking at the 1st page with everyone's predictions and almost all psychic predictions have been wrong :(

they can't get it right for everyone though voopine, if you have a look in other threads you'll see that loads of people have had readings that have turned out to be true!

even though almost all of mine are wrong I still believe. they just didn't get it right for me unfortunately but there's still a chance for you :hugs:

Congratulations Wantinga4th :dance: I would say Suzanna was right with her prediction month related as you got your BFP/Confirmation that you were pregnant in Feb! Oooh you'll have to let us know what the sex of little one is :flower:

xx

Thanks Paula, will definately let you all know what the little one is in 7/8 months :)

I went a bit mad on the psychic reading front...it's too comforting to hear my BFP will come soon.

Anyway, I've 4 readings from Gail, Cheri, Jenny Renny and PsychicStar.

They all predicted a girl. Gail, Cheri and PsychicStar all predicted April but Jenny Renny predicted February for my BFP.
Hopefully in 3 months I can confirm whether 1 or 3 of them was right.

Has anyone had correct readings from any of those 4?

Thanks

I've had 2 readings so far this week

Jenny Renny - baby boy conceived in april following a cycle that begins in march
Panrosa - baby boy conceived in april

I've also ordered one from Mesina this morning, so will update once I receive it :)

Wow, I just received an email from Devan that she's no longer with Eternity Tarot Readings, someone was impersonating her on BabyCenter :(

Hi ladies! Just an update. Gail said February for a girl for me. On a followup reading in early Jan she said that I would conceive in Feb. So we'll see! Means it would have to be this cycle.

:witch: got me this morning so prediction was wrong x
Aww hun i am sooo sorry :hugs:
I've had 2 readings so far this week

Jenny Renny - baby boy conceived in april following a cycle that begins in march
Panrosa - baby boy conceived in april

I've also ordered one from Mesina this morning, so will update once I receive it :)
Hi Emmy you have been added, good luck :dust:
Wow, I just received an email from Devan that she's no longer with Eternity Tarot Readings, someone was impersonating her on BabyCenter :(
Oh no really!! Why would someone be so shallow and do that, thats really bad! I am so sorry! Why has she left Eternity Tarot?
Hi ladies! Just an update. Gail said February for a girl for me. On a followup reading in early Jan she said that I would conceive in Feb. So we'll see! Means it would have to be this cycle.
Ooooh fx'd hun :dust:

xx

Tania fired Devan and removed her from FB and their website, there was someone impersonating Devan on Baby Center, she has reported it and will go back to her original website LifeVisions to do readings later on , she's taking a break. I must say this: Devan gave me month/year for BFP and Tania was more vague, still waiting on next month (march) to see if Devan's prediction was accurate or not.

Hi
Mary predicted small baby bump by end of February and Mesina said to test this Tues to get my BFP. Fingers Crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->