Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

How long does it take for Mesina to get back to you? Am so excited to see what she has to say :)

ohhh fairytoes that's really specific! hope it's right, so you'll be testing tomorrow? :)

I'm CD6, just waiting to ovulate...who knows how long it will take! last cycle was 77 days.

ohhh fairytoes that's really specific! hope it's right, so you'll be testing tomorrow? :)

I'm CD6, just waiting to ovulate...who knows how long it will take! last cycle was 77 days.

yep!! I'm also waiting on a reading from Mary as I was telling her exactly what all happened from her last reading and from the last time I posted I'v had two telephone readings from Messina. I queried why one minute I was to get my BFP in January and the next it was February. In the first phone call she explained my partner now is destined for a boy and me another girl (I have 6 children to previous marriages and we have a 2 1/2 year old together). She said that I was to have twins (boy and girl) but the girl was stepping back as my body wouldn't be up to it and so I would be pregnant this month with a boy. she said the spirits say don't test too early as this would make me anxious. (TMI WARNING) she said the spirits showed her a big dollop of mucos and blood coming away and that I would feel the signs of my body changing. Well, OMG it wasn,t half a big dollop, looked like and inch and 1/2 in length by 1/2 inch in thickness, was harder than jelly with mucosy blood attached (sorry for the graphics!!):blush: I sat on the toilet in shock. When I showed my OH what was on the toilet paper he was in shock. So I decided to e-mail Mesina to let her know it had happened and also I started staining two days after my AF was due but got slightly heavier for another 3 days. She said it was implantation bleeding but I wasn't convinced as I'd never had it before. So.......... I arranged another phone reading last Tues, she verified that she felt I was pregnant and it was IB. I wasn't going untill I got something a bit more concrete, so I asked her to ask the spirits when should I test. Immediately without hessitating she said the spirits say 6 days, which is today but I get my money tomorrow so I'll test tomorrow.

Sorry for the long post, so much has been said haven't even said about Mary Yet:haha:
Long story short have had a couple of readings one before the last she said I'd be pregnant within 10 wks. Last one she said she seen me with a small baby bump at the end of FEB. I told her about what happened and I'm now waiting on a reading.

GOOD EH!!!!!:flower:

LOVE IT fairytoes! :D I wish I had told mesina everything now, I was really cagy because I wanted her to tell me things rather than the other way around if you know what I mean? mesina has predicted feb for me too and to be honest I have had a really good feeling about this cycle since CD1? it's weird....

my friend just PMed me on facebook and said that she had a dream that I was pregnant on saturday night, I hope it means something! xxxx

LOVE IT fairytoes! :D I wish I had told mesina everything now, I was really cagy because I wanted her to tell me things rather than the other way around if you know what I mean? mesina has predicted feb for me too and to be honest I have had a really good feeling about this cycle since CD1? it's weird....

my friend just PMed me on facebook and said that she had a dream that I was pregnant on saturday night, I hope it means something! xxxx

:dust: Hope we both get our BFP's this month!!! Were are you in your cycle?

I don't know if I've had my period yet or IB so don't know where I am at the min:wacko::flower:

WOW fairytoes i loved the Mesina phone reading she did for you, that was on the ball wasnt it!! Eeeek i am mega excited for you! Do you feel like you are preggers?

I have my Mesina phone call reading today, do you ask her questions or do you just let her see what she comes out with? :shrug:

Foquita aww did :witch: catch up with you :hugs:

xx

fairytoes I'm CD6 today :D hope we do both get our BFPs! :hugs:

Paula she finally got me :D I'm trying soy this cycle, it's my last dose tomorrow and I have high hopes, hoping they're not dashed :haha: how are you getting on? Xxxx

mesina had questions for my reading because I had ordered a three question reading and changed, she did most of the talking though. she's sooo nice on the phone :) you need to update later paula! xxxx

fairytoes I'm CD6 today :D hope we do both get our BFPs! :hugs:

Paula she finally got me :D I'm trying soy this cycle, it's my last dose tomorrow and I have high hopes, hoping they're not dashed :haha: how are you getting on? Xxxx

How are you on Soy, some people feel a little poorly. I was going to take them but i suffer with migraines and thought i better not!!
I am ok thanks i am cd13, i am not sure how long this cycle takes. Not temping or anything :dohh:
I am mega excited what she has to say.....eeeek

xx

I was fine up until today, my head is thumping! I never get headaches so I think it's defo the soy but it's my last one tomorrow so I'll live with it :)

I've started temping again this cycle, we're going all out :) really really really REALLY hoping this is our month as I got into uni and the sooner I get my bfp the better so I can defer for a year and go at the end of my maternity leave from work in 2013 :) xxxx

Aww have ya, hopefully the headaches go as soon as you stop taking them :hugs: Fx'd that they work and then you wont have to take them again and you get your BFP! :dust:
Do you notice anything different being on them?

Aww is she shes mine too, i am mega excited. I dont think il ask any questions and see what she has to say! :happydance:

xx

she just launched straight into it with me, she doesn't ask for name or DOB or anything :)

I don't feel different at all apart from the headaches, hoping it makes me ovulate at a normal time! :D

What time have you got your reading booked for?

I really like her and I haven't even had my reading back yet, I love the fact that she goes so detailed :happydance:

she is just so nice emmyreece! :D

on my phone reading in december she said that my OH's ex was a really horrible, wicked person and she would try and ruin my reputation because she's jealous. a few weeks later she found me on here and signed up and wrote all over my journal, sent me PMs, posted in threads I started etc! so I think that's what mesina was talking about :)

on my phone reading in december she said that my OH's ex was a really horrible, wicked person and she would try and ruin my reputation because she's jealous. a few weeks later she found me on here and signed up and wrote all over my journal, sent me PMs, posted in threads I started etc! so I think that's what mesina was talking about :)

yikes, it's scary how accurate she is. I get excited everytime I see a new e-mail in my inbox though it's way too early for it to arrive :rofl:

WOW fairytoes i loved the Mesina phone reading she did for you, that was on the ball wasnt it!! Eeeek i am mega excited for you! Do you feel like you are preggers?

I have my Mesina phone call reading today, do you ask her questions or do you just let her see what she comes out with? :shrug:

Foquita aww did :witch: catch up with you :hugs:

xx

Hi Paula181

Don't know what way I feel to tell you the truth, my boobs always feel umcomfortable and don't know if the cramps in my belly are for ovalation or pregnancy:shrug:

Mesina is really lovely, I felt at ease with her and that's why I asked her for more concrete info. but I would always have a few questions to ask near the end of the reading if they're not covered already.

Keep us posted with your reading, it's really exciting:happydance:

What time have you got your reading booked for?

I really like her and I haven't even had my reading back yet, I love the fact that she goes so detailed :happydance:
My reading is booked for 8pm i am super excited, i could do with some good news :happydance:

She is certainly a loonie tune :wacko: Have you had to delete your journal :growlmad:

Hi Paula181

Don't know what way I feel to tell you the truth, my boobs always feel umcomfortable and don't know if the cramps in my belly are for ovalation or pregnancy:shrug:

Mesina is really lovely, I felt at ease with her and that's why I asked her for more concrete info. but I would always have a few questions to ask near the end of the reading if they're not covered already.

Keep us posted with your reading, it's really exciting:happydance:

Oooh Fairytoes i have my fingers and toes crossed for you and i hope this is your month :happydance::happydance: How many dpo's are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->