Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

wtg4mymiracle, does Gail's reading make sense to you regarding initial M? You can see on the 1st page of this thread the predictions and results of others who have used Gail and the other psychics. Gail told me March BFP for me so I will keep you updated.

BTW: Gail's reading to me started off the same as yours (Linking in around you, I sense pregnancy is very much in your thoughts, and sense a little worry around you concerning this, but spirit who come in around you are showing a pregnancy ahead and they just want you to relax a little around this)

Mine starts off exactly the same too :lol:

Wow ladies.. reading this I don't have much hope for Gail's predictions! We'll just have to wait and see I guess but the "copy/paste" part of her prediction isn't very impressive!

The "M" initial does not ring a bell at all... I don't know anyone deceased (that I can think of) with this initial.. Its sad because I kind of liked her prediction!!

Funny mine is also silimar...but I know shes wrong because I am making a baby TONIGHT :)

Linking in around you I feel instantly a lovely homely feeling around you, and sense you have always placed an importance around having a home and family, spirit show me you have always wanted a family, and that pregnancy areas are very highlighted for you at this time on your path

I sense a small worry that your feeling in regard to conception, this maybe perhaps your worrying this is taking longer than planned,or you may just feel worried in general however... I have a lady in spirit very strongly around you, I sense this lady is very mothering towards you, so would be a mother or Grandmother energy, she is showing a pregnancy here within 2012, she wants you to relax a little about timing, planning or testing, as this may be making you feel under pressure, she shows something has changed since your last conception within, so perhaps youve had something medical around you? Although this wont prevent pregnancy, so spirit dont want you to worry, again Im shown a clear vision of a baby girl born within 2013 and see conception for May 2012 and all is well around pregnancy labour and birth

I feel another conception and testing within September 2014, and your healthy baby boy born 2015, all is well around pregnancy itself and also a healthy labour and birth shows too, I do see your Son will complete your family, and a lovely path awaits you :) x

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Hi ladies! Gail predicted February conception for me, so we'll see! I just wanted to show how she started mine:
Linking in around you, I sense mainly a content path around you at this time, but feel a much happier and settled 2012 coming in, I feel alot more balance in your path and plans your thinking about for the future being around you in a successful way, not just around pregnancy as I see alot of improvements for finance, and areas connecting to your home.

(we are doing mass improvements to the house when we get tax refund lol)

We'll see! I'm in the tww and we'll have to see if Gail is right! lol

Gail predicted bfp with a :blue: by May 2012 and that the baby will be born in 2013.

Just an update from me that my prediction from Gail was INCORRECT!

BFN's all cycle, and AF arrived a day early!

ttc_lolly - sorry to hear Gail was wrong. I'm still waiting to find out.

Just an update from me that my prediction from Gail was INCORRECT!

BFN's all cycle, and AF arrived a day early!

:cry: Aaaaw that's sad ttc_lolly! Maybe Gail was incorrect by a month or two and it will happen shortly!! :dust:

I read another post talking about how great and accurate Kerry Mears was so I ordered an in-dept email reading from her on e-bay today! We'll see what she has to say.. Curiosity got the best of me, what can I say!

I'll keep you updated on what she says, have a great weekend ladies!

I just ordered one via Ebay from Kerry too, I paid $8.20 USD. Will keep you updated

I have one, Ruby said April Birth/conception with a girl.

I have been reading this forum for a few days and I was wondering if Mesina does Love and relationship readings? I loved reading her emails readings to you all and the feedback you all gave makes me want to try.

Paula, please also update that Kerry Mears said March for me too, thanks !

she does indeed ZoomBay :) I would really recommend her.

well, two days to go until the rest of my readings are wrong! mind you, mary said march for me.

I would recommend her too xxxx

Can't believe they've all be so wrong for you foquita an when you look at front page it's not a great advertisement for them either x although mines were right makes no difference if ends in mc xxx

Paula can you add me please mesina said April/may conception xxx

I think it might be different because I have PCOS, maybe it's harder for them to see because of that? :(

foquita, it shouldn't matter if you have PCOS or not, they should be able to view if and when you're conceiving. Hopefully mary/march is right for you. good luck!

thanks voopine :) I don't have very high hopes for anything just now though :nope:

I believe foquita as long as they see a baby there for you it doesn't matter they get the month wrong x I was told by a medium births are like deaths the time is already decided so I know the waiting is hard but you will get your beany x I also know it's hard not to loose faith but please try to hold on to hope x I wish I could tell you when but I do KNOW one day I will be cooing over your baby pics xxx

Well Gail was wrong. She even said the same month twice. But AF is here so no chance of bfp in February. I ordered one from Messina a week ago to see if she had something different to say, so we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->