Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Paula, please add Cheri22 for me, she gave me free reading today, May for BFP, birth or conceive, Boy. She's the only one that hasn't said March so will keep you updated at the end of this month !

What did Messina say to you whisperofhope? X

Past: I sense a shift in you toward Motherhood and believe that you are someone who has embraced this aspect of yourself in a big way. Your character shows me that you will be a very good Mother, patient and hard working in your approach and always be determined to stick to your values and give a good foundation to bring up children. You do like a bit of a routine once you have a baby here and I believe that a routine approach would suit you very well rather than live in total chaos and flexible schedule. I feel that you may be the sort of person however who will continue to need a connection to others, as I see that being at home during your chosen time with the baby is something you will love and enjoy, but quickly lose yourself and self esteem if you are not careful. Ensure that you socialize a lot and don’t allow yourself to get locked away from this indoors.

I feel a deep drive to stay motivated in terms of finances and income for you – I believe that you will later on be a very dynamic and working Mom when you feel the time is right for you to move back into a work field. I am seeing all of this in the past as the future is focused on your child and pregnancy to come. I believe Spirit wanted me to use the opportunity to tune into your character to give some “heads up” regarding a few issues that might bring you down so that you can have an easier time.

Present: Here I sense frustration, I feel that you desire a pregnancy very highly and it is a difficult process of waiting and having to let nature do what she does best. However I believe that you are simply hoping for the best and wanting to trust that the child will come when he or she is good and ready.

I believe that things will progress nicely in the coming months and believe that you will be pleased with what is ahead in terms of pregnancy.

Future: The cards indicate a child to be born in September, which would put your conception toward the end of December/mid January. Yet I felt a pull toward March and believe there is some sort of development in that month that is important to your pregnancy. I feel that you won’t be losing the child, as I believe it is a healthy pregnancy and feel that you will have a boy. I get a deep sense of family and stability in the months ahead and believe that you will be feeling very pleased with where things are headed for you all as a family unit and feeling connected to each other. Everything that surrounds this pregnancy is happy, calm, I feel a sense of connection and bonding with the baby and your partner. I feel that there is a sense of completeness between you and believe that things will go well in the future.

Your child is a lovely energy, he comes through like a boy with a lot of wit and humor, I believe he will be good with people and seem to light up a room when he enters. He will be very practical too, I sense that he is quite a resourceful boy who seems to utilize whatever he has to hand for whatever purpose he needs! This lends him a creative approach to his practicality, which I believe will have some interesting results while he is growing up (I see a lot of laughter with this boy!). I feel he will do well at school, so long as he is interested – however his interests are not always academically until he’s much older so you may find he does well, then starts to lose interest, then gets serious again about his future and buckles down learning. Don’t worry too much about him, he will always find a way through life to do well. He will also attract a lot of attention to himself, being quite the funny kid and a slight clown! I love his carefree energy, he is such a lovely soul.

Good luck! I wish you all the best ahead in terms of this pregnancy and conception. I feel its time for him to step in and believe you will be pleased with him. December and January are quite the months for pregnancy at the moment, I feel there is a bit of a baby boom coming!

Blessings,

Mesina

Whisperofhope,
I see you have really long cycles, so do I....don't lose hope, I ovulated on cd51 when I fell pregnant with my little girl...

Good luck and lots of :dust:
Xx

Whisperofhope,
I see you have really long cycles, so do I....don't lose hope, I ovulated on cd51 when I fell pregnant with my little girl...

Xx

thank you its really irritating as i have clomid waiting but cant take until the next cycle and it sucks

Well i said i wasn't gonna have anymore readings etc done after they were all wrong but i couldn't help myself lol.i have ordered a full moon casting spell and a crystal ball reading,definitely my last:blush:

Can you add Readings-at-Serendipity
www.readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/ she replied back quickly as i had waiting lol

i had one from jenni also who i could take part of the reading

Gail i couldnt relate to any of it, but she said some stuff will happen within the next 6 months so we shall see

Well i said i wasn't gonna have anymore readings etc done after they were all wrong but i couldn't help myself lol.i have ordered a full moon casting spell and a crystal ball reading,definitely my last:blush:

who did you get it with? :)

Hi paula
Both messina and mary were wrong. Waiting on another reading from mary, will keep you posted.
Thanks!

Whisperofhope,

Xx

thank you its really irritating as i have clomid waiting but cant take until the next cycle and it sucks

Will you DR give you progestrone to start AF so you can take the clomid?

Whisperofhope,

Xx

Will you DR give you progestrone to start AF so you can take the clomid?

i am going to ask him on thursday when i go for my appointment hopefully he will

***FRONT PAGE UPDATED***

Hi ladies how are you all, sorry i havent been on here in a while its just been manic with work and homelife!! Well it was sad to say the least to come on here after a short break and have only one :bfp: :cry:
Come on ladies lets see some more PMA and get us our little beanies :dust::dust::dust:

xx

Could any of your lovely people have any answers to my question??

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/904108-brown-spotting-days-s.html

Hi Paula

Had another reading from psychic Mary as well as 2 fertility spells and a free booster fertility spell. She said they work within 10 weeks and I will be conceiving a girl any time now, I will give birth at 40 weeks, be an hour in labour and will only be pushing for 5 mins with a vaginal birth:happydance:

I will then conceive a boy in Jan 20015 at 36 weeks via c-section.

So you could put me down for march 2012 please:flower:

ooh glad i found this thread i have had a reading from most of the psychics mentioned

wish i hadnt wasted so much money, only 1 was right

just ordered a gender one from readings at serendipity hoping she will say girlie

ooh glad i found this thread i have had a reading from most of the psychics mentioned

wish i hadnt wasted so much money, only 1 was right

just ordered a gender one from readings at serendipity hoping she will say girlie

Congrats :) H&h 9 months :flower: who was right for you?

Congratulations hun, who was the psychic that was right?

Xx

if you girls want a really good reading check out Psychicwayne at Oranum.com

you need to sign up for an account and obviously you have to pay ...

he did a reading for me an it was amazing the things he knew

Coralym30, did psychicwayne tell you conceive/BFP date and was it accurate? I see you're still waiting to O which leads me to assume you're not preg yet......

yes he told me i would conceive within the next 3 months .
he knew we just started ttc last month !! crazzy
also my sister came trough and he knew things that were impossible to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"