Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

So now I have Gail saying that she sees a baby boy born in 2013, probably concieved by May.

Suzanne says Girl BFP in March

Kerry Mears says baby boy BFP in November of this year and that the boy has DH's nose, my eyes and takes after DH. Boy am I in trouble, DH was a little terror when he was little.

Panrosa was wrong for me & had a new 1 from gail - may now with a boy x

I believe foquita as long as they see a baby there for you it doesn't matter they get the month wrong x I was told by a medium births are like deaths the time is already decided so I know the waiting is hard but you will get your beany x I also know it's hard not to loose faith but please try to hold on to hope x I wish I could tell you when but I do KNOW one day I will be cooing over your baby pics xxx

aw this made me cry! :hugs: thank you :hugs: they wouldn't tell me that they don't see a baby in my future though would they? :( they're not supposed to tell you bad things like that :(

sorry, I'm on a bit of a downer today :( it's been a year already and I'm only just at the beginning of my journey really :( xxxxxx

Aw happy tears I hope foquita xxx yeah before I met my husband I was told I wouldn't have anymore kids x I have a bad headache condition called cluster headaches so I didn't think I'd have anymore because of this as I can't take the meds I need to if I had a cluster x

After I met my husband I saw her again an she said she could see more children for me I questioned her on having told me before I wouldn't an she said that my path had changed since then which it obviously had x

I'm not sure if they'd tell they couldn't see any but surely they wouldnt give months of conception if that def wouldn't happen x

Sorry you're feeling rubbish today I know when I get to April an it's been a year since my first bfp I will feel the same my journey should have moved onto another one by now an I feel like im stuck in groundhog day so I'm totally with you xx big :hugs:

Trina looking forward to your reading keep us posted x I think mesina is great I know from my reading she is real xxx

Lovetoteach an steph have you tried mesina from what I've read the others dont seem to be very accurate xxx mesina got my bfp right obviously I had another mc but she explained this to me in my reading a few pages back xxx

Trina looking forward to your reading keep us posted x I think mesina is great I know from my reading she is real xxx

Lovetoteach an steph have you tried mesina from what I've read the others dont seem to be very accurate xxx mesina got my bfp right obviously I had another mc but she explained this to me in my reading a few pages back xxx

Not yet, I am thinking about Mesina, but I think I am going to wait a month or two before I spend any more money :) Even if it is cheap. Trying to just relax for the next few months.

Hi ladies how are you all?! What have I missed?! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while, work is whacking me out and I just wanna sleep all the time :haha: there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day :rofl:

Xx

Hi Paula :hi: you need to update the OP, my prediction from Gail was wrong x

Hi Paula, welcome back ! There were some updates on here regarding their predictions when you were absent.

So Cheri22 told me on 1/18/2012 I will have a GIRL and the month related is January ( conceive, find out or birth month) . I'm very skeptical but wish it would be true . This month I'm starting my first cycle of provera/clomid so it'd be nice to get that bfp, and if I did I would find out in April which would put me as due in January :) fingers crossed!

Ruby was wrong. She predicted that I'd either conceive this may or be due next may.

congratulations ilikecake! :D happy and healthy 9 months :cloud9:

it's really nice to see people getting their bfp before their prediction :D

12 of mine have been wrong :haha:

Paula can you add me?

Gail May 2012 Girl and Sept 2014 Boy
Panrosa May 2012 Girl, 2017 Boy and 2021 Boy

No, I haven't tried her. Where do I find her? Xx

No, I haven't tried her. Where do I find her? Xx

here's her site stephii :) https://psychic-whispers.com/

i have had three readings from her, the first one she said december/january but leaning more to december, the second one she said january and the third one she said february/march. i didn't tell her that i had had readings before though and i wish i had because i feel like i would have had an even better reading with my third one. the third one was a phone reading.

anyway, i'm waffling but what i wanted to say is even though she got my months wrong, i still recommend her :) she told me that the spirits kept showing her my ovaries and asked if i was having an operation or will be having an operation because she could see some sort of 'block'. i said no, i didn't know of anything and she said maybe it was a spiritual block but then two months later i was diagnosed with PCOS and my ovaries are covered in cysts. just waiting to see now what happens next but i understand now that that's what she meant! :)

i think i'm going to get another telephone reading from her soon :)

safe for me to say messina was wrong for me like all the others were and instead i am onto another long cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->