Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Update: Devan is giving free readings, her website is lifevisionspiritualcouncil

She gave me a reading (I paid $3) in January, my prediction is listed in the front page - she told me this month (March), will keep you updated, planning to test on 03/28 which will be 13DPO.

She gave me a reading (I paid $3) in January, my prediction is listed in the front page - she told me this month (March), will keep you updated, planning to test on 03/28 which will be 13DPO.

was it a phone reading on via email?

was it a phone reading on via email?

I think her site is messed up...I keep getting an error when I try and request a reading...

krystinab: I got an email reading, this won't let me post her email address so I'm going to try and post in two separate replies...email her your full name, email address, dob, questions you have and a photo of yourself. To: lifevisions.spiritcouncil

Krystinab: and then it's gmail. Hope that helps, once you send email, you will get automated one from her letting you know she received your email.

Just thought I'd update you ladies :)

Got my BFP today :yipee: Gail did predict Feb 2012 BFP so she was still wrong, but only out by a month! Not too bad I suppose!

Now let's see if it's a boy or not!

Just thought I'd update you ladies :)

Got my BFP today :yipee: Gail did predict Feb 2012 BFP so she was still wrong, but only out by a month! Not too bad I suppose!

Now let's see if it's a boy or not!

Congrats!! Did she say you'd conceive in Feb or get a BFP? Either way congrats!!

She said BFP in Feb :flower: either way I conceived and got BFP in March, but a month out is pretty good going I guess!

Wooohoo congratulations I had a feeling one of us ladies had some exciting news so had too come and see :dance:

Xx

Hey girls i just received my free reading from angela at psychic source and heres what she said ....

Hi. This is Angela, x8066, and I've pulled some Tarot cards in order to help shed light on your question. The good news is that it does appear that you are likely to be able to conceive, and the odds favor it happening during the 12-month time span that I normally focus on when I am doing a reading. However, it seems as though the time frame for the conception is more likely to happen a little bit farther down the road, such as in the Autumn (or, at the outside, the Winter), rather than happening during the next couple months. One of the important things that the cards are suggesting, by way of the High Priestess (which is a card that can appear in readings to indicate a teacher or someone whose knowledge we seek out), is that now is the time to establish a close working relationship with your doctor. This is an important step to take, because women who intend to conceive need to monitor their health closely, both prior to the conception and during the pregnancy. Your doctor will also be able to share knowledge with you that might help to shorten the length of time that you wait before you eventually succeed. For example, one thing the doctor can do is help you learn to determine when you are in the most fertile part of your monthly cycle; by concentrating your efforts on the days surrounding your ovulation, you will be able to increase the odds of succeeding. It's highly optimistic that your outcome card is the Page of Pentacles. This is because Pages are the cards in the Tarot deck that appear in readings to represent children. This is strongly implying that you are likely to be able to succeed in expanding your family. Look for concrete progress to happen late in the year -- most likely in the Autumn, but possibly in the Winter. Good luck and God bless.

Sincerely,
Angela (ext. 8066)
Psychic Source

So lets see ! i really hope it actually happens im kinda worried cause my doctor just tested me for pcos and im still waiting for reasults and that would make it harder to conceive . but some other psychic told me i would probably conceive in june

kinda weird that she mentioned the teacher thing cause i just spoke with my doctor yesterday haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->