Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

cograts lolly xx

mesina told me april/may im hoping its april just worked out this is my last cycle to get my 2012 rainbow although ill be happy with 2013 lol x but i also worked out if i fell in apr edd would be news yrs eve that was my edd last yr for my first angel so hoping thats fate xxx

Since when do comments need moderator approval? I was going to post something regarding a gail email and it won't allow me to post.

Since when do comments need moderator approval? I was going to post something regarding a gail email and it won't allow me to post.

huh thats weird. we're you having trouble when you were tryign to post Devan's info too?

I emailed Gail this morning regarding her prediction and she started bombarding me with rude emails, I blocked her. I mentioned this site and how she's been wrong with others and she replied: Thanks for the link to the forum but I don't visit those places, negative, bi*c*y, clueless, waffle fills those pages. I prefer to lead a positive life, that's why I'm happy and you're not. I'm shocked to say the least. I pointed out how she cannot accept when she's wrong because she always responds on Ebay to those who leave her negative or neutral feedback. What happened to being professional and taking ownership? Geez

I emailed Gail this morning regarding her prediction and she started bombarding me with rude emails, I blocked her. I mentioned this site and how she's been wrong with others and she replied: Thanks for the link to the forum but I don't visit those places, negative, bi*c*y, clueless, waffle fills those pages. I prefer to lead a positive life, that's why I'm happy and you're not. I'm shocked to say the least. I pointed out how she cannot accept when she's wrong because she always responds on Ebay to those who leave her negative or neutral feedback. What happened to being professional and taking ownership? Geez

Really? I'm shocked, as I always thought she was lovely and friendly... Wow!

I have a string of emails from her, I had read on other boards how she will get snarky when they inform her she was incorrect. On Ebay, she ALWAYS responds back in a negative way when someone posts 'negative' feedback instead of apologizing like others do. I haven't seen one 'right' BFP prediction from her on the front page of this thread, I'm losing hope on the predictions.

I have a string of emails from her, I had read on other boards how she will get snarky when they inform her she was incorrect. On Ebay, she ALWAYS responds back in a negative way when someone posts 'negative' feedback instead of apologizing like others do. I haven't seen one 'right' BFP prediction from her on the front page of this thread, I'm losing hope on the predictions.

I cant believe she was so nasty to you. Thats a problem, she shouldnt do that. I looked at her comments on ebay and youre sooo right, she's very rude.

Omg did she, theres no need for someone to be nasty is there :wacko: i too have read her comments on Ebay and they are shockingly rude!! Oh well no more readings for me i think

xx

she has been nasty to me before too voopine! I wouldn't recommend her to anyone now and before that I recommended her to everyone. she is shockingly rude and put me off having any more readings :(

I'm glad I'm not the only one she has been mean to :) she posted my PayPal details on her facebook page and when I asked her to take them down she was horrible to me, deleted the full comment thread on her page and started sending me emails. she is EXTREMELY unprofessional.

Omg i can't believe she could be like this so unprofessional,and to post paypal stuff on fb that terrible

No way voopine that's terrible :nope: btw, how come your post count never goes up!? It has been at 3 since you first posted in here and it's still the same now :lol:

post counts are turned off for the news and debates section so maybe they are in here too? I don't know why though :haha:

Not sure why my count doesn't go up. Paula, please mark my predictions wrong except for Cherri who predicts May, I got AF today, Cycle 15, I'm sad.

sorry the witch got you voopine :hugs:

in two days time I'll know if every single one of my predictions was wrong! my last ones were for march and it's looking pretty unlikely :haha:

Has af arrived yet foquita? You just never know lol still 2 days left xxx

no :( been spotting really lightly for 5 days now but I know im not pregnant as I'm pretty sure I haven't even ovulated yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->