Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

ttc_lolly: congrats!!

voopine: she was wrong for me to and I emailed her to find out (cause she predicted the same month in two separate payments) but she never answered. I was going to write again, but I won't now. Sucks that she is so rude, but obviously she is totally wrong for most people.

I ended up getting a reading with mesina (sp?). She predicted spring baby so she thinks sometime in the summer. Sucks to maybe have to wait that long. I just got a fertility monitor, so we'll see if that helps to bring on a bfp sooner. I wonder if any psychic has a good record...

do any of the psychics give free follow ups if theyre wrong? is there any point in emailing them?

I wouldn't request a follow up, I have heard Cheri and others do give follow ups. I think if they're wrong the 1st time, why bother? They obviously aren't psychic

I wouldn't request a follow up, I have heard Cheri and others do give follow ups. I think if they're wrong the 1st time, why bother? They obviously aren't psychic

I am skeptical about email psychic readings. I mean how many Krystina Bryants are out there? So do they contact their spirit guides and say hey do you know this woman, her bday is such and such...I dunno I did it for fun but I put my faith in God not a self proclaimed psychic...

I wanted to let you all know that I had a reading done in January by Jenny Renny. She predicted I would get my BFP the end of March or very early April. Today is March 31st and I finally got my :BFP:! Probably just a coincidence, but still interesting...now we'll she if she is right about the sex as she predicted a girl.

I wanted to let you all know that I had a reading done in January by Jenny Renny. She predicted I would get my BFP the end of March or very early April. Today is March 31st and I finally got my :BFP:! Probably just a coincidence, but still interesting...now we'll she if she is right about the sex as she predicted a girl.

Congrats! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

has anyone had reading with her and has she been wrong 4 u? im hoping she is not correct :nope: as we are hoping for a girl. i have had a reading from gail and so far she has been correct and has predicted girl for us. just wondering psychic marys stats.

Hi ladies how are you all?! I've been naughty and have had another reading from Mesina :shy:

I still feel that you will fall pregnant this year Paula. I know that it has come up before in readings about the pregnancy coming really soon – but I honestly believe this baby is on the way! The cards show the pregnancy coming within the next few months and yet there is in the present a feeling of having “bad news” – I sense that this pregnancy should be with you before early summer – between April and May.

Have you had some trouble with your cycle these past few months? I keep feeling as though things have seemed “pregnant” - that you have felt pregnant within yourself. I do not believe you have imagined this, or that it has come simply from wanting it so much – but I do believe your cycle has felt a bit out of sync and I sense that your body is getting back to a better flow. Do you feel there has been a lot of stress around you lately? This could have been the cause and may have thrown things off base a bit, as I do sense a high energy around you in the months previously and that there is a better feeling of positivity and home life in the coming months.

I do feel this baby coming, I honestly cannot see anything apart from the stresses as to why you haven’t fallen pregnant just yet. But I believe that this baby is doing everything possible to come and I realise that you and your partner are eager to experience this together. I feel it will come – yet you must relax and let things flow now, you are getting a more settled energy and I feel it will aid with conception. Also, I am told your partner needs to be taking better care of his fertility – while I do not see this as a problem for him preventing, I do wonder if he has been stressed or drinking more than normal which may be contributing to things being slower.

I keep feeling 2 weeks from now is important – I am not sure why? Are you mid cycle then? I just get this feeling that some happy news is coming. Spirit are adamant not to give up on this baby.

Good luck! This child is coming this year, that I feel. Do keep me updated, I will be crossing my fingers for you.

And also one from Melissa surridge too :haha:

The first thing here Paula as I get this is very soon, and pick up that your be carrying a girl. I'm getting a matter of weeks your conceive so within 2 weeks, at 4 weeks your going to feel pretty rubbish. Just to be as honest as I can here, your not going to feel well at all, loads of sickness within the 8 weeks is when your find out your pregnant. Its very within your reach for this happen and happening with conception, 1 and 2 trimesters into the 3rd then 2013 being the birth and I feel Capricorn born baby, in January the first week of it I feel.As a parent your naturally worry about your child, and be constantly checking on her to see if shes okay. Your a born mum to be Paula and will enjoy parenthood all the way through. Its not pregnancy part you won't like as much because I do feel your be feeling weak and tired a lot through it. Make sure your iron levels don't drop and you look after yourself as much as you can.I see you buying loads and will be given lots of things as well, your going to have plenty of stuff for new baby to come. So clear some of your hoarding unwanted stuff now to already prepare for whats to come. x

Xx

Great readings Paula better get busy chasing that eggy xxx

Hi ladies how are you all?! I've been naughty and have had another reading from Mesina :shy:

I still feel that you will fall pregnant this year Paula. I know that it has come up before in readings about the pregnancy coming really soon – but I honestly believe this baby is on the way! The cards show the pregnancy coming within the next few months and yet there is in the present a feeling of having “bad news” – I sense that this pregnancy should be with you before early summer – between April and May.

Have you had some trouble with your cycle these past few months? I keep feeling as though things have seemed “pregnant” - that you have felt pregnant within yourself. I do not believe you have imagined this, or that it has come simply from wanting it so much – but I do believe your cycle has felt a bit out of sync and I sense that your body is getting back to a better flow. Do you feel there has been a lot of stress around you lately? This could have been the cause and may have thrown things off base a bit, as I do sense a high energy around you in the months previously and that there is a better feeling of positivity and home life in the coming months.

I do feel this baby coming, I honestly cannot see anything apart from the stresses as to why you haven’t fallen pregnant just yet. But I believe that this baby is doing everything possible to come and I realise that you and your partner are eager to experience this together. I feel it will come – yet you must relax and let things flow now, you are getting a more settled energy and I feel it will aid with conception. Also, I am told your partner needs to be taking better care of his fertility – while I do not see this as a problem for him preventing, I do wonder if he has been stressed or drinking more than normal which may be contributing to things being slower.

I keep feeling 2 weeks from now is important – I am not sure why? Are you mid cycle then? I just get this feeling that some happy news is coming. Spirit are adamant not to give up on this baby.

Good luck! This child is coming this year, that I feel. Do keep me updated, I will be crossing my fingers for you.

And also one from Melissa surridge too :haha:

The first thing here Paula as I get this is very soon, and pick up that your be carrying a girl. I'm getting a matter of weeks your conceive so within 2 weeks, at 4 weeks your going to feel pretty rubbish. Just to be as honest as I can here, your not going to feel well at all, loads of sickness within the 8 weeks is when your find out your pregnant. Its very within your reach for this happen and happening with conception, 1 and 2 trimesters into the 3rd then 2013 being the birth and I feel Capricorn born baby, in January the first week of it I feel.As a parent your naturally worry about your child, and be constantly checking on her to see if shes okay. Your a born mum to be Paula and will enjoy parenthood all the way through. Its not pregnancy part you won't like as much because I do feel your be feeling weak and tired a lot through it. Make sure your iron levels don't drop and you look after yourself as much as you can.I see you buying loads and will be given lots of things as well, your going to have plenty of stuff for new baby to come. So clear some of your hoarding unwanted stuff now to already prepare for whats to come. x

Xx

Love it! Wow. Good luck :dust:

Paula, of course keep us updated, looks like you will know within weeks if Melissa is correct. Fingers crossed.
Also, please mark my March predictions as Wrong, still waiting to see if Cherri is right with May

Paula I love those readings, are you happy with them? :)

every single one of mine has been wrong so I'm not getting any more!

Paula, can you add mine please?

Gail, May 2012, Girl
Mesina, around July Boy
Ruby, March Conceive/BFP or birth
Cheri22, July/August

thanks and :dust: to you all xx

I love them, not to keen on the sickness though :dohh: I love Mesina's and Melissa's Readinng. Melissa was only £2 :thumbup: I am really made up with them :dance:

xx

https://melisssaspsychicreading.webs.com/ It was a one question event reading :dance:

xx

Was Devan right for you guys, I see Voopine had read with her. Pls. advise. Her predictions for me were a bit far so have to wait.Please ladies for those who had read with her, how did it go?? I saw the name of Deidre before, how did you go for prediction in March as well, thanks for letting us know.

Hi ladies i am doing this thread to see which Psychic has the best accuracy! And also to share our predicted months! So lets see which Psychic is the best and Baby dust for all our BFP's!!
Message me your predictions and we will see how many BFPS's come true and which Psychic has the best Accuracy!

https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/hazelpatterson/Baby%20Dust%20Graphics/thbabydustfairy.gif​

PAULA181

Star - Oct :blue: Wrong
Leopard - End of Dec :pink: Wrong
Jenna - Before Xmas :yellow: Wrong
Luna(Heathermoon) - Dec :yellow: Wrong
Hilary - New Year :blue: Wrong
Brenda - Dec/Jan :blue: Wrong
Mesina - Jan :blue: Wrong
Gail - EDD 19th Oct :pink:Wrong 2nd prediction month beginning with M!
Cara - Jan :yellow:Wrong
Suzanne - Feb :pink: Wrong
Cheri22 - Feb :blue:
Mesina - April/May :blue:
Melissa - April :pink:
Tania - May :blue:
Mary - July :yellow:
Abi - August :blue:
Ruby - August (BFP/Conception/Birth) :blue:

IMMIMX
Gail - Jan 2012 :blue:, and :pink: 2015, and :pink: 2017
Suzzy - Feb 2012 :blue:, and :pink: early 2016, and :blue: 2018.
Brenda - May 2012 :pink:, and :pink: 2015, and :blue: 2018

SWEETCHEEKS85
Jennifer - Jan :pink:
Wrong

ALISON29
Cheri22 BFP or find out in July :pink: Wrong
Brooke, BFP October :pink: Wrong
Gail BFP late August :blue: Wrong

MAMADONNA
Jenny - Dec/Jan :blue: Wrong
Suzy - April cycle (born Jan 2013) :pink:
Ruby - Jan :pink: Wrong
Gail - Dec/Jan :blue:
Wrong

FOQUITA
Ruby - august/sept conception, BFP or birth month :pink:
Panrosa - Oct :pink:
Jenny renny - conception in December from a cycle starting in Nov :pink: Wrong
Mesina - Dec/Jan second reading said Jan :pink: Wrong
Cheri22 - conception/birth/bfp October :pink: Wrong
Gail - Jan :pink: Wrong
Mary - March :pink:
Brenda - Feb :blue: Wrong
Abi - Nov cycle :blue: Wrong
Leopard - Nov 29th :pink:
Wrong

DRAGONFLY
Leopard - EDD Feb 2013 :pink:

TRINASC
Gail - Feb :pink:
Wrong

POCOHR
Jenny - April :pink:
Ruby - Jan/Feb :blue:
Sandra - Feb 2013 :blue: maybe :twinboys:

AIROTCIV
Panrosa - Sept :pink: Wrong
Penny - October :pink: Wrong
Gail - November :pink: Wrong
Cheri22 - Sept :pink: Conception Wrong, Maybe Birth!
Osiris - May 2012 :blue:

MANDUH726
Gail - Feb 2012 Conception
Ruby - Feb 2012 Conception
Mary - Feb 2012

STEPHIIBABY
Gail - Sept :blue:
Paula - Dec :pink: Wrong
Alpha - April :blue:
Panrosa - Feb :pink:
Wrong
Gail - May :blue: