Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

https://m.facebook.com/MelissasPsyc...&seq=289546177&st=friend&fbtype=2048&refid=46 the offer is on here. Xx

Well Suzanne predicted March, looks like that is wrong. I still have Gail who says I will get a bfp by May and Kerry who predicted November, so we will see if they are right.

Paula, please add Melissa Surridge prediction for me to conceive in September, I'm unsure about her reading because she predicts my pregnancy going full-term and overdue, for health reasons my ob/gyn and I have decided I will have c-section one day and those are scheduled so we'll see if Melissa is right or not. Thanks !

Sigh, I just re-read Melissa's prediction and it's all sorts of wrong, if I were to conceive in Sept, my due date would be June. She predicts I will conceive in Sept but I will give birth in August, that doesn't even add up, oh well.

my reading from Mesina said boy, conceived 'around' July, born early but nothing to be concerned about. melissa said boy conceived october, born early and will be hospitalised, although will come home within a week of giving birth... melissa also said she see something preventing pregnancy for me at this minute. im sure its my stress, going through lots of things at the mo'... :dust: to everyone still waiting for those two lines.. x

Sigh, I just re-read Melissa's prediction and it's all sorts of wrong, if I were to conceive in Sept, my due date would be June. She predicts I will conceive in Sept but I will give birth in August, that doesn't even add up, oh well.

I think you should email Melissa regarding that reading :) I'm sure she will look into it for you :flower:

I just emailed Melissa, she says I'm right, the conception month is still the same Sept, birth would be 9 months from then

I had a lovely 3 question reading from Melissa,she said all the cards she had were pregnancy related and she could see a march/April conception,she said she feels that things are happening now and she even asked me if i was already pg!really excited to see if she's correct:happydance:

Oooh really how exciting :dance: what was the reading like, did it go into detail and did it click with you?! :flower:

Xx

The reading was lovely,she new that I'd had trouble conceiving,I'll go on laptop later so i can copy and paste it

Oooh i cant wait to read it, shes lovely isn't she :)

xx

Yeah she is,she even asked me to email her back to let her know if i was actually already pg

Do you see any future pregnancies?

Okay Donna there is a pregnancy for you and I get connections to MARCH/APRIL 2012. I feel that your have a baby girl with this one.
I can't see any further ones after this though Donna.
You've got all the pregnancy cards in your spread and this is a very positive sign that this will happen.
The birth is end of Dec/Early Jan. saw between Christmas and new year that sort of time.

This seems to me be happening right now, its got that feeling with this rather than looking further a field. So is it possible your already pregnant?

I feel you will need some guidance on the actual birth in terms of help, forceps I feel.
I see a healthy baby with you, and I get that fevers/illnesses won't stay with her for long, showing me a strong immune system, see her lifting her head up even from 2 days olds, a bit of a quick learner.

Do you see any problem with conceiving?

I see that it will take you longer than you would of liked, but I already saw a conception so I'm inclined to say no to this.
Apart from some patience, its not as easy as you hope it to be. I do however feel this has been the case previously.

And do you see a job change?

Yes a full-time mother. I feel you have skills within yourself in a career, but I can't see that changing as of yet. I feel that your be a mum on a full-term basis eventually. I do however feel a return to work in the future, where you have the ability to go into a job that you use to have quite easily.

I can't sense a change Donna, and all I'm getting is all to do with pregnancy.
p.s inbox me after so I can verify your reading with whats going on with you currently. I wish to know if its possible that your pregnant right now?

this is my melissa reading

Do you see any future pregnancies?

Okay Donna there is a pregnancy for you and I get connections to MARCH/APRIL 2012. I feel that your have a baby girl with this one.
I can't see any further ones after this though Donna.
You've got all the pregnancy cards in your spread and this is a very positive sign that this will happen.
The birth is end of Dec/Early Jan. saw between Christmas and new year that sort of time.

This seems to me be happening right now, its got that feeling with this rather than looking further a field. So is it possible your already pregnant?

I feel you will need some guidance on the actual birth in terms of help, forceps I feel.
I see a healthy baby with you, and I get that fevers/illnesses won't stay with her for long, showing me a strong immune system, see her lifting her head up even from 2 days olds, a bit of a quick learner.

Do you see any problem with conceiving?

I see that it will take you longer than you would of liked, but I already saw a conception so I'm inclined to say no to this.
Apart from some patience, its not as easy as you hope it to be. I do however feel this has been the case previously.

And do you see a job change?

Yes a full-time mother. I feel you have skills within yourself in a career, but I can't see that changing as of yet. I feel that your be a mum on a full-term basis eventually. I do however feel a return to work in the future, where you have the ability to go into a job that you use to have quite easily.

I can't sense a change Donna, and all I'm getting is all to do with pregnancy.
p.s inbox me after so I can verify your reading with whats going on with you currently. I wish to know if its possible that your pregnant right now?

this is my melissa reading

amazing reading :) cant wait for your test date :flower:

Tryin not to build my hopes up but its hard not to with a reading like that

totally understandable... i would be excited too :) im waiting on a reading from her, she said i would get it tomorrow morning...i will update as soon as i hear from her.. :) with the one question reading she told me oct, but i requested a more indepth now, so we shall see :) good luck mamadonna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->