Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

i promised my self I wouldnt do anymore readings....you ladies are really messing me up! I loved your reading mommadonna. what did the other predict for you?

I love it too:) all my other prediction dates have passed i think,Sandra said end of applied i remember correctly

Just checked the front page and suzy also said April cycle

so Melissa messed me all up...LOL here is the reading she gave me. The last sentence got me all confused so I sent her another email. Her second response is below. (in case your confused too)

This is most definitely connected to this year that I'm picking up and I feel that news or more on the topic of pregnancy with you in July, so you may have an feeling your pregnant, of more favourable to conceive and your right on the mark because I feel that you will conceive around this time. I feel it will be more end of July that this happens, and a test will be done more end of August going into September where I feel that is when your be certain you are by pregnancy test at home.

I get a baby boy connected to this and will be born at full -term. Connections to the month of May.

I do feel there is good chances before then that this could happen, even from 3 weeks away. Its just I feel you miss the right time when it can happen

Thanks Melissa. Can you please tell me what you mean in the last sentence? I think youre saying I could get pregant sooner but you feel that I will miss my chance. Is that right?

Yes hunni, around 3 weeks even as soon as that, its all to do with the ovulation and medical specifics of it really, that I don't hold much knowledge on but feel she could change may reading if you want to focus on ovulation and when your most likely to conceive, but not sure you will x

Hmm i see what you mean about confusing!maybe she is telling you to temp or something.

Hmm i see what you mean about confusing!maybe she is telling you to temp or something.

Yea girl, I am going to make sure I temp and use OPKs. I swear I get my +OPK when I am already ovulating...

Yeah opks can be confusing but you can't go wrong if you temp also!

krystinab, yes it's a little confusing, I would just BD every other day starting today to make sure you don't miss the chance, lol.

i wont be getting my reading from Melissa. shes not well, and refunded some of us, as shes not up for doing readings :(

I've ordered a reading from mesina, my fourth one! couldn't resist :haha:

I'm not hilarious, I'm a bloody idiot :haha: thanks love, hope she says something good and it comes true! :)

i wont be getting my reading from Melissa. shes not well, and refunded some of us, as shes not up for doing readings :(

Ah never,is she doing no more ever?

no, she will do them again soon...just not for the minute... (i think) or i hope she didnt see something bad for me and decided to refund as she didnt want to tell me :nope: :cry:

i hope that it is just her being a bit under the weather?!

Ah there's lots of bugs goin round I'm sure she'll be back to it soon

well maybe thats why my reading was all over the place. it didnt make any sense...get preganat in July and have a baby in May and you could be pregannat in 3 weeks BUT I think you may miss it...WTF?????

Foquita- its your money girl. Have the readings been consistant?

I agree, Melissa's reading was not that good, she emailed me back that I was correct, it would have been easier for her to just put conception month and that's it instead of going into the baby's zodiac sign, etc.

I agree, Melissa's reading was not that good, she emailed me back that I was correct, it would have been easier for her to just put conception month and that's it instead of going into the baby's zodiac sign, etc.

what did your reading say? I feel like shes just not on point, like she dosnt know how to communicate her message...ya kno?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->