Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

i emailed her and asked to let me know when she will do readings again, but she didnt reply...oh well, thats fine too. :)

I agree, Melissa's reading was not that good, she emailed me back that I was correct, it would have been easier for her to just put conception month and that's it instead of going into the baby's zodiac sign, etc.

what did your reading say? I feel like shes just not on point, like she dosnt know how to communicate her message...ya kno?

Here is Melissa's:
The month of conception will be end of September and 2012 is the year. The babys gender is a boy. You will find out in the October 6th by pregnancy test.

You will have a healthy pregnancy and will go full-term but overdue as well and have a baby born in the star sign of 'Leo' 23rd July -22nd August 2013.

You will raise your children the proper way, with strict rules but teaching them to be successful. You won't spoil them because you won't like spoilt children, but will give them plenty of hugs and reassurance of love rather than treats.You will stand by your children no matter what, a very affectionate mum and a devoted dad they will have.

Hey ladies.. Just come back to this post because I'm desperate to know the sex of my baby lol wanted to see how accurate Gail was!! She said I'd conceive in December 2012 with a girl... I got my bfp feb so I conceived in jan, she was a month out for me!
Good luck ladies hope you get your bfp soon :) x x

Hey ladies.. Just come back to this post because I'm desperate to know the sex of my baby lol wanted to see how accurate Gail was!! She said I'd conceive in December 2012 with a girl... I got my bfp feb so I conceived in jan, she was a month out for me!
Good luck ladies hope you get your bfp soon :) x x

Gail was wrong for me, I don't think being a month out is accurate, sorry.

I think all of mine were wrong as I'm still on my cycle that started in feb (45 day cycles) and af is being a pain in the backside.

I've ordered some hpts (as I've suddenly started getting lines on opks, just not positive yet) which might arrive on saturday, so should know one way or the other next week :(

Can someone give me instructions of how to get readings?

You can go to Ebay and search in 'conception readings', Gail is on there along with others, you purchase, pay via Paypal and enter your name, DOB, question, etc. You will get a response within a day to up to 2 weeks.
For Tania, you can go to eternity tarot readings website and purchase there in the TTC tab. For Cheri22, you go to her website which is the same as her name and choose Services/Rates tab to purchase there. Mine have mostly been wrong so I don't recommend anyone right now.

well maybe thats why my reading was all over the place. it didnt make any sense...get preganat in July and have a baby in May and you could be pregannat in 3 weeks BUT I think you may miss it...WTF?????

Foquita- its your money girl. Have the readings been consistant?

no, that's the worst thing :haha: but i really believe that she is the real thing so i'm giving it one more go! some other things she said were/did come true so it's really just the conception date that is off which is why i want to get another reading. i asked her why mine are off when she is right about other people :)

If af does show up I'm considering getting another reading off Messina, but one of the more in depth ones. Not 100% sure yet, but am very tempted xx

not yet paula, I ordered it on tuesday so I've got a while to wait yet! how long did yours take? :) xxxx

Thanks hun, am so gutted because it seems like all 3 of mine were wrong, despite them all saying April with a boy :grr: :haha:

13 :shock: have you thought about going to see a proper psychic in RL Nat? x

I do go to them in real life :) I'm getting my cards read next month some time, the last time was in august and she said that she could see a child in the next year and another one said that I had to decide what i wanted in life first, choose between doing something I love and being stuck in a dead end job.

Goodness Foquita 13!!! LOL

Emmy maybe they meant conception in April not BFP. What CD are you on? You may see your BFP soon.

This is my fertile weekend. I plan on having sex every day for the next 3-4 days. I really hope to get a BFP before my bday (5/15) All three psychics told me something is happening in MAY....which is when I got pregnant in 2010...Im feeling like May has to be my month for a BFP or conception...please pray for me.

All of mine have been wrong so far but I am still hopeful I will eventually get my BFP, now I am wondering if mesina will be right. I just ordered a reading from Linda on ebay .

Af is beginning to start and as I have long cycles it won't be an april conception either :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->