Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

sorry about the witch emmy :hugs:

krystina, yeah i went through a phase last year :haha: to be fair, 3 of those were from mesina and two were from gail so i don't know if i would count them as one or seperate :)

sorry that all of yours were wrong lisa :hugs:

i still believe that people can see these things, i just think there is something wrong with me and that's why they get me wrong :laugh2: i'm really looking forward to my mesina reading as she is the only one who said that there was something wrong with me, and then a month/two months later i got diagnosed with PCOS!

Thanks Foquita :hugs:
I am sorry yours have been wrong too.
I dont think its anything wrong with us other then possibly being harder to read for. I still believe some of the online psychics have a gift as some of them picked up on things I never mentioned but I think it must be hard to predict conception months.
I ordered one from a new lady on ebay named Linda that was a joke. she said nothing helpful just to stop trying and enjoy the kids I have already ( which I do thanks very much)and that she see's us taking a country Vacation in 6 months ( which wont be happening)and then she says my BFP will come , she saw a boy with brown hair and blue eyes which made me laugh as my DH is full blooded african from barbados. its so frustrating to pay for a reading just to have the reply be to stop TTC.:nope:

I saw Gail is offering conception readings 1/2 price so I got one and I am waiting for her reply. I wont be getting any others though.

Paula: Where are you? Please update my predictions WRONG except for Cheri22, will update that one in May, thanks

Thanks Foquita :hugs:
I am sorry yours have been wrong too.
I dont think its anything wrong with us other then possibly being harder to read for. I still believe some of the online psychics have a gift as some of them picked up on things I never mentioned but I think it must be hard to predict conception months.
I ordered one from a new lady on ebay named Linda that was a joke. she said nothing helpful just to stop trying and enjoy the kids I have already ( which I do thanks very much)and that she see's us taking a country Vacation in 6 months ( which wont be happening)and then she says my BFP will come , she saw a boy with brown hair and blue eyes which made me laugh as my DH is full blooded african from barbados. its so frustrating to pay for a reading just to have the reply be to stop TTC.:nope:

I saw Gail is offering conception readings 1/2 price so I got one and I am waiting for her reply. I wont be getting any others though.

there's a really nice girl on here who has a gift and she says that she would never do conception readings and thinks anyone who does specific conception readings is a bit of a scammer. if you think about it they must make a FORTUNE because women are so desperate for reassurance. i mean, i have just ordered my 14th reading :laugh2: and i am just a normal person and not a weirdo (honest :haha:)

please keep us updated on whether you do have a son with brown hair and blue eyes :rofl: that would be a funny one! :laugh2:

Paula: Where are you? Please update my predictions WRONG except for Cheri22, will update that one in May, thanks

sorry your readings have been wrong :hugs:

Hey ladies!

LisaP- the blue eye thing is funny but Ive seen crazier stuff happen..LOL

hey krystina :hi:

yeah i read a story once about a white baby being born to two black parents so you're right that stranger things have happened :laugh2:

I actually stopped myself from buying anymore last nite,quite proud of myself!

I think that's me done unless i get the chance to have a reading face to face with someone.i often go on the free tarot sites on line,but i think that's as far as I'll go on.

I bought a Jenny one a little while ago,just to see if it came back the same as Melissa's and it was different,she says conception late may with a June bfp.so that's put me in a huff lol

Same here manadonna. It's so damn addictive isn't it? I have had too many over the last couple of months...I'll stick with them :)

Yeah its all for fun anyway so we may as well get it for free!

I know the blue eyes are possible its just very rare and the other things she said seemed like they could have been for anyone TTC .also she misspelled alot of things and typed in all caps which was annoying.
My husband got mad at me for buying another reading he thinks the online ones are all out for a quick dollar is all. but at this point I will take any hope I can get.

You can go to Ebay and search in 'conception readings', Gail is on there along with others, you purchase, pay via Paypal and enter your name, DOB, question, etc. You will get a response within a day to up to 2 weeks.
For Tania, you can go to eternity tarot readings website and purchase there in the TTC tab. For Cheri22, you go to her website which is the same as her name and choose Services/Rates tab to purchase there. Mine have mostly been wrong so I don't recommend anyone right now.

thank you for quick response and great explanation sweetie i really appreciate it!

Hey ladies, who is supposed to test next? Are there any predicted BFP for April or May?

I was predicted this cycle from Melissa,due to test at the wknd

Got my reading from Gail. she sees June being conception or BFP month with a boy born in 2013. Leopard saw July and Mesina saw august so maybe a summer BFP.

I'm due to test Friday, but no-one predicted BFP for me till July/aug :-( I'm sure I'm out anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->