Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Congrat! I hope you BFP is contagious ....wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Got an amazing reading by Mesina, I know she must be legit, because she mentions my future child being close to a Robert, and my dad and father in law are both named Robert. Mesina predicts a May/June 2012 conception for me, which Gail said she feels it will be by May, so they could both be right.
Here is Mesina's reading for me:

My question is when do you see me giving birth to a healthy baby?

I have many mixed energies in this reading, yet I will tell you what I see clearly first.

You have a son to come into your life, a very wonderful and balanced young man who will just be a lovely boy. He is a very strong soul, a child who can carry a lot of burdens, which indicates to me that he may need to be guided in emotional matters when he is growing up, so be his mentor here. He is a very loving and affectionate child, that he does not struggle to give, but may need an extra hand at expressing himself.

I also feel that that your son is destined for success financially. This soul is here to learn and work hard to reap rewards – he will be driven by work and financial matters, but not to a shallow degree. He should find that money comes easily to him and he seems to know instinctually how to manifest good money for himself. Interestingly, he seems to not find academics all that easy naturally, but you will find he purposefully pushes himself to do well here in order to achieve his goals. You are more likely to find this later in his higher education than you will in normal schooling.

I also feel a connection to Rob, or Robert with this child – whether this is his name, or in his name – or simply someone who will be close to him. I only hear the name associated, nothing more with that.

Now the mixed energies that I feel come in your conception – I get this sense that there is a struggle to conceive – yet Spirit and the cards put you giving birth around February/March time. I feel a pregnancy around May/June time and kept feeling a pull toward June which I suspect is the month you may discover your pregnancy. What I will be honest with here, is that while I am very certain that the timing is right – something seems too soon. The energy of 2012 struggles more than the energy of 2013 – so while I am not suggesting it is this time next year, I do wonder if you are very worried about the pregnancy this year as there is a lot of colder, less flowing energy this year. My suggestion is not to be too on edge, you will enjoy the pregnancy – yet perhaps you have taken so long to get to this point that you are fearful of losing it? Something is putting a barrier on enjoyment and I feel very tense.

Your child is due to come, that I am sure of. I do believe that he is supposed to be here by next year, yet I just keep getting this impression it has been a tough journey for you for some reason. I just keep feeling let down and worried in your energy about pregnancy – which suggests these are your feelings. I also see a lot of effort going into conception, so you must be doing a lot of things to ensure success. It will come and I feel that you are going to be very happy with your little one to come. You have fought hard to bring him here.

hi everybody. thought id just update and tell you all i got my bfp today...wasnt predicted by anyone, but i still got it... just hoping and praying for a stickey now xx :dust: to all you ladies xx

Yay :happydance: Hope some more of us join you in the next few months!

hope4bump that's amazing! congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

thanks everybody. you are all so lovely. i just hope and pray it is a sticky, as it is still very early days. x lots of :dust: coming all your ways. x

I haven't had any psychic reading but some of them sound pretty legit. I am trying to decide whether I believe in it or not?:shrug:

Got an amazing reading by Mesina, I know she must be legit, because she mentions my future child being close to a Robert, and my dad and father in law are both named Robert. Mesina predicts a May/June 2012 conception for me, which Gail said she feels it will be by May, so they could both be right.

WOW this is a nice reading....I promised myself no more BUT I orderd one from Mesina today...LOL

I have many mixed energies in this reading, yet I will tell you what I see clearly first.

You have a son to come into your life, a very wonderful and balanced young man who will just be a lovely boy. He is a very strong soul, a child who can carry a lot of burdens, which indicates to me that he may need to be guided in emotional matters when he is growing up, so be his mentor here. He is a very loving and affectionate child, that he does not struggle to give, but may need an extra hand at expressing himself.

I also feel that that your son is destined for success financially. This soul is here to learn and work hard to reap rewards – he will be driven by work and financial matters, but not to a shallow degree. He should find that money comes easily to him and he seems to know instinctually how to manifest good money for himself. Interestingly, he seems to not find academics all that easy naturally, but you will find he purposefully pushes himself to do well here in order to achieve his goals. You are more likely to find this later in his higher education than you will in normal schooling.

I also feel a connection to Rob, or Robert with this child – whether this is his name, or in his name – or simply someone who will be close to him. I only hear the name associated, nothing more with that.

Now the mixed energies that I feel come in your conception – I get this sense that there is a struggle to conceive – yet Spirit and the cards put you giving birth around February/March time. I feel a pregnancy around May/June time and kept feeling a pull toward June which I suspect is the month you may discover your pregnancy. What I will be honest with here, is that while I am very certain that the timing is right – something seems too soon. The energy of 2012 struggles more than the energy of 2013 – so while I am not suggesting it is this time next year, I do wonder if you are very worried about the pregnancy this year as there is a lot of colder, less flowing energy this year. My suggestion is not to be too on edge, you will enjoy the pregnancy – yet perhaps you have taken so long to get to this point that you are fearful of losing it? Something is putting a barrier on enjoyment and I feel very tense.

Your child is due to come, that I am sure of. I do believe that he is supposed to be here by next year, yet I just keep getting this impression it has been a tough journey for you for some reason. I just keep feeling let down and worried in your energy about pregnancy – which suggests these are your feelings. I also see a lot of effort going into conception, so you must be doing a lot of things to ensure success. It will come and I feel that you are going to be very happy with your little one to come. You have fought hard to bring him here.

I agree. This is very detailed and sounds legitimate. I hope it is true as well as it seems to include a pregnancy in the very near future! Exciting!

Ok ladies,
Brenda was right
Gail was right
Ruby/Christina was right

Attachments

• IMGP0578.jpg
    IMGP0578.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1
Ok ladies,
Brenda was right
Gail was right
Ruby/Christina was right

AWESOME! I hope my Gail reading is right too! CONGRATS!!!:happydance:

I hope my Gail reading is right too! When did Gail predict for you?

I haven't done Brenda....hmmmm..... Do I dare???

Gail predicted conception in May 2012....I just did Mesina yesterday...LOL

Omg i did mesina yesterday too!!!!! Hahahahaha!! Is she the same as brenda?

Ok ladies,
Brenda was right
Gail was right
Ruby/Christina was right

AWESOME! I hope my Gail reading is right too! CONGRATS!!!:happydance:

I hope my Gail reading is right too! When did Gail predict for you?

I haven't done Brenda....hmmmm..... Do I dare???

Gail predicted conception in May 2012....I just did Mesina yesterday...LOL

Omg i did mesina yesterday too!!!!! Hahahahaha!! Is she the same as brenda?

Im not sure but I know we are both CRAZY!!

Who can tell me how to find Brenda ? Mesina is Psychic Whispers right?

Ladies,
I got a reading from Brenda way back in January after my DE in December. I had lost my third baby and didn't know if I should continue. Brenda went into detail about my little girl that is coming to me in March. Funny thing is fertile window was between March 31st to April 3. I OV April 2. However if you follow the shettles method to obtain a girl. You do it the first two days of your Fertility window. My husband and I did it the first two days took a break and did it again on OV day. So she was right about that. Gail was my second reading and she predicted a girl in April. Ok I was in both windows of the months to get pregnant. Ruby/Christina was my third and told me I was going to have a baby girl in April ... Hoping that this comes through to fruition... Brenda is on EBAY. So is Gail and I think Ruby/Christina has her own web site...ttcbabylovepredictions.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->