Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Thanks Garnet, I found Brenda on Ebay, ordered a reading, should have it in 72 hrs. All of my other predictions (including Gail) were incorrect so I'm hoping Brenda or Cheri22 (who predicted May) are correct for me, fingers crossed.

Thanks Garnet, I found Brenda on Ebay, ordered a reading, should have it in 72 hrs. All of my other predictions (including Gail) were incorrect so I'm hoping Brenda or Cheri22 (who predicted May) are correct for me, fingers crossed.

I cant find brenda:wacko:

Here is her link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Psychic-co...ltDomain_0&hash=item3cbc1cb829#ht_4311wt_1110

Here is her link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Psychic-co...ltDomain_0&hash=item3cbc1cb829#ht_4311wt_1110

Thnks!

Your welcome ,I loved my Brenda reading, sadly it did not come true but she was correct on other things. I am going to get another reading from her too.

:wohoo: congratulations Garnet

Looks like we are having a baby boom!! :yipee::dance:

Xx

Omg im obsessed. So, i already did 6 r eadings and now waiting for 2 more!

Yeah, I'm obsessed too but refuse to get 2nd readings from those who were already wrong the 1st time.

Gail - April Conception (Girl)

Cheri22 - January either conceive/birth/find out (boy) *if I get pg in April I will be due in Jan!

Panrosa - April 2012 conception and born in Jauary (girl)

JennyRenny - APril conception birth towards end of January (boy)

Suzanne - April conception OR find out (girl)

Mesina - July conception born in April 2013 (boy)

Ruby... waiting

Brenda... waiting

I wrote the Pyshics and told them. I heard back and congrats from Brenda and Ruby/ Cristina. Hee Hee nothing from Gail.

I just posted on another thread about a psychic reading. So thought that I would copy and paste what I said on that thread to here.

I have been recommended a lady that provides readings by a friend, however am a little sceptical, so I decided because I was apprehensive that I would contact the lady I had been told about for a reading, and ask her first about her experience, her reading style, and a tonne of other questions too.

I did think perhaps she would find it really cheeky of me, but she was lovely and happily responded back to me through email answering my questions about her and the service she provides.

What did suprise me is that she gave me a tiny "mini" reading in her response so that I could see if she really did connect with me or not, it put my mind at ease, so needless to say I took the plunge and bought a reading from her, it does say when you buy one that it can take 48 hours to receive it, so I am going to sit and anxiously await it.

Will let you know how it goes.

Paula: please add Brenda - June 2012, Boy to my list, thanks

I just posted on another thread about a psychic reading. So thought that I would copy and paste what I said on that thread to here.

I have been recommended a lady that provides readings by a friend, however am a little sceptical, so I decided because I was apprehensive that I would contact the lady I had been told about for a reading, and ask her first about her experience, her reading style, and a tonne of other questions too.

I did think perhaps she would find it really cheeky of me, but she was lovely and happily responded back to me through email answering my questions about her and the service she provides.

What did suprise me is that she gave me a tiny "mini" reading in her response so that I could see if she really did connect with me or not, it put my mind at ease, so needless to say I took the plunge and bought a reading from her, it does say when you buy one that it can take 48 hours to receive it, so I am going to sit and anxiously await it.

Will let you know how it goes.

I just got my reading back. Nothing like I was expecting and am going to need to read it a few more times. It certainly hit the core of whats going on. If anyone wants to know the details of the lady that did my reading let me know, can also send you my reading to read first if you want to? Not sure if I can post it on here?

Chocdelight: are they available to get online?

Yes hun. I got the reading through email and you pay for them online. I am ready to share it now after reading through it I dont know how many times.

This was it:

Sent: 22 April 2012 19:03:31

Hi Sarah

Thank you once again for contacting me earlier, I am glad that I could provide you with some reassurance. Due to the nature of your concerns, and to put your mind at ease, I have been a bit naughty and gone ahead with your reading as a matter of priority.

Sarah, I get a sense of a complicated person around you. I feel that this could be your significant other, I feel it is your husband. It feels that at the moments thoughts and plans are clashing with one and other, it may cause some resentment. It is really important Sarah that you try to get to the root of all this and talk openly with him.

There has been a loss connected with you too hasn't there? I am sorry to say that Sarah, but I feel it very heavily, it feels to me that there has been a miscarriage. I am sorry for your loss. I also feel that this connects strongly with the problems around you and your husband at the moment, you are hurting from this, but I feel that you tend to try to not talk about it, if you don't talk about it, its not real is how I feel you try to deal with it, your husband however I feel is hurting badly too, because he can see in his heart and eyes the pain it causes you that you try to hide from everybody, including him.

Please know Sarah that the pain, worries and inhibitions can be overcome, it takes time, but the first steps are to talk to one and other, do not be afraid to cry, to grieve, shout scream, whatever it is that you both need to do. It will become easier in time.

There is also a sense of needing to accept all that glitters is not gold, there is help, advice and support from friends, again I feel this ties with you and your husbands loss. Please try to stop shutting everybody out, they mean well.

Times of success play strongly upon your mind, its important and drives you. I feel that you want to start again, but that the timing does not feel right for all involved. Try to understand others positions and feelings on this too. By taking that time to listen to them a decision that you desire will come.

Your relationship is strong, dedicated and close. There is extra responsibility ahead that will arise from this union. Fears can hold you back, try not to allow these to interfere with the direction you need to go.

There is a need to heal mentally, and working together takes you forward after a period of rest, completeness is ahead with a feeling of abundance connecting with family and friends.

The Angels are also showing me a unit of three at the moment, I feel that this reflects you, your husband and child. I am also shown that your angel baby is very much loved and protected by the Angels. They are watching over your little one for you, and wanted me to tell you this.

In terms of expanding your family Sarah, again I must stress the Angels show how important it is to talk with your husband, there is still a need to deal with the grieving process first, I feel this is what holds you both back from the pursuit of trying for another child. When you have talked and cried together another child will be born to you.

Blessings to you

The reason it got me is that I have had a miscarriage which I dont talk about. I am trying to persuade hubby for another but he is resistant at the moment. The reading really made a lot of sense to me. I was really expecting some half witted response so was shocked when I got this.

Got my reading back from brenda. All my other readings said april, but brenda said june...ughh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->