Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Jamie I got that feeling. Only 4 more days til test, right?

Choc that's a great reading. I really like her tone and frankness.

Afm, still waiting on a reading from mesina....

Jamie I got that feeling. Only 4 more days til test, right?

Choc that's a great reading. I really like her tone and frankness.

Afm, still waiting on a reading from mesina....

I dont know why my chart is so jagged! Ughh ... my af isdue in 5 days... im not going to test unless af doesnt show

Jrowenj: if April or June, it' still good in my opinion, Brenda said June too for me, fingers crossed !

So I finally got my free reading back from Cherri22 after a few months of waiting... She said that she feels April/May for conception, getting bfp, or giving birth. Mesina said May/June, and Gail said by May... I am getting nervous!

So I finally got my free reading back from Cherri22 after a few months of waiting... She said that she feels April/May for conception, getting bfp, or giving birth. Mesina said May/June, and Gail said by May... I am getting nervous!

Yea :happydance:

Fx for you. I feel for you with your erratic and long cycles. I ovulated on cd57 this month... My cycles range from around 40 to 80 days...it's horrid but possible...sending you loads of :dust: x

Hi all!!! Cheri22 has predicted April conception, find out or birth for me! Ruby has predicted July for the same....

Lets hope Cheri is right!!!

Gail - April Conception (Girl)

Cheri22 - January either conceive/birth/find out (boy) *if I get pg in April I will be due in Jan!

Panrosa - April 2012 conception and born in Jauary (girl)

JennyRenny - APril conception birth towards end of January (boy)

Suzanne - April conception OR find out (girl)

Mesina - July conception born in April 2013 (boy)

Ruby... waiting

Brenda... waiting

Soooooo...
Cheri22 - CORRECT
PANROSA - CORRECT
JENNY - CORRECT
SUZANNE - CORRECT

IMG_20120423_092115.jpg

Thanks!!!!!

Suzanne is at the site Healingmessagesfromspirit.com

Gail - April Conception (Girl)

Cheri22 - January either conceive/birth/find out (boy) *if I get pg in April I will be due in Jan!

Panrosa - April 2012 conception and born in Jauary (girl)

JennyRenny - APril conception birth towards end of January (boy)

Suzanne - April conception OR find out (girl)

Mesina - July conception born in April 2013 (boy)

Ruby... waiting

Brenda... waiting

Soooooo...
Cheri22 - CORRECT
PANROSA - CORRECT
JENNY - CORRECT
SUZANNE - CORRECT

View attachment 383321

Yay!! That's amazing, Suzanne was wrong for me, but strange enough she said a girl in March and a boy in May of 2013... so maybe she got the years wrong and I will get pregnant end of May and give birth first of March? I am so excited that we are getting BFPs and finally some of the psychics are right!

I just searched for psychics and found this thread...hi smep girls....Jaime this is all your fault you know that I am now researching to find out which psychic has the most accurate readings.

So girls sorry to barge in but from your experience on this thread who has been most accurate?x

Lol gemma!!! I got you!!!!! Check out garnett's post. Its a few pages back, but she had some correct predictions too!!

Ok ladies,
Brenda was right
Gail was right
Ruby/Christina was right

For gemma!

Gail was right for me... brenda was not right for me.... i didnt get reading from ruby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->