• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

woohoo congrats on all the bfps xxx

sorry your out this month mama x

mesina said april/may for me out for april but got 2 chances at may x

girls you've given me the bug x loving sams readings might just have to get one lol xxx

just ordered reading from sam x will keep you posted hope it doesnt take too long to come xxx

how long did your mesina and suzanne readigns take to get to you???

I didn't like my Suzanne reading just things she said didn't make any sense to me :nope:

Xx

i should be getting the Suzanne reading tomorrow, she emailed me yesterday that I will be receiving it 04/25/12

She said i had a really rough pregnancy with my daughter, but i had a really easy pregnancy even slept through last stages of labour :haha:

xx

Ive ordered a Sam reading too :dohh: definately NO more from now on!! :ignore:

xx

so here is my reading from Suzane. This is consistant with Gail and Panrosa who said conception in May (also the girl/ boy thing)....if I were to conceive in June I wouldnt find out til July.

Hello Krystina:)

I see June of 2012 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a girl.

I see April of 2014 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a boy :)

I feel they will complete your family :)

Good Luck!!

Suzanne

so here is my reading from Suzane. This is consistant with Gail and Panrosa who said conception in May (also the girl/ boy thing)....if I were to conceive in June I wouldnt find out til July.

Hello Krystina:)

I see June of 2012 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a girl.

I see April of 2014 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a boy :)

I feel they will complete your family :)

Good Luck!!

Suzanne

Yay!!!!!!!!!! I hope its find out in may!!

I'm definitely not getting anymore,but i am gonna email Melissa because she asked me to let her know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->