• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

I got mine back from Suzanne. Paula, please put June 2012 with girl for me from Suzanne, thanks.

Kristinab - our 1st prediction from Suzanne is the same. Hoping she's right for both of us

I got mine back from Suzanne. Paula, please put June 2012 with girl for me from Suzanne, thanks.

Kristinab - our 1st prediction from Suzanne is the same. Hoping she's right for both of us

FX for June!!!!!

Boo, I just saw this

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a30548933/my_readings_so_far

Agreed, I need to stop for now, I should at least give it time to see if they are wrong or right. So I guess I need to wait until June/July to see if any of them are right. Hope I am as lucky as some of you have been lately.

herea my angel reading i love it x although her timescale different from mesina x

Here is your reading, I hope it gives you guidance.

focusing on one particular area for you I have to say that I feel obstacles have been in the way of the pursuit of a child. It feels very much that hopes of it being a quick process as hoped may have been dashed, there is a feeling of will this ever happen? A host of emotions ranging from it will happen to feeling consumed with what if.

I also feel some manipulation surrounds the situation at the moment. When I do a conception or pregnancy reading it is important to me and to the person I give the reading to that I am honest with what I am presented with in the reading. What I feel with you is that false hopes or information that has been given to you in the past has lead to disappointment. It brings with it a feeling of being powerless and fate not unfolding as you feel it should.

Goals seem a way off at the moment, but it is important to remain positive as good things do indeed lie ahead for you. I hope you do not mind my honesty, I just really believe that it is important to be to the point when looking at this area for obvious reasons.

However when I sense that good things lie ahead and I probe this further for you I am shown through the Angels that there is a high degree of learning, what I feel from this is that you are discovering more about your body in connection to a pregnancy, this may be that you are charting things at the moment? Or that you are looking into doing so, what I am being shown here is that reassurance comes from doing this, it may seem never ending to you, but the Angels assure me that it is all about the right time, and the right time will come to you.

The Angels are also drawing my attention to a change that may occur within work, I feel that a lot of care is involved in what you do, but that it can also be challenging at times. Something is occurring at the moment that will take up more of your time, and they ask that you remain patient with this as it leads to an even brighter future for you.

Finally asking the Angels about a child they show me that this will come for you, they are looking over you and can see the desire that you have, they want me to let you know that what you seek will arrive. I am looking at a time frame for you, as I say I do not feel that this is something that will happen immediately, but I do want some idea to give you some reassurance, what I am presented with is a timescale between 3-5 months when success is there for you.

I hope this offers guidance, if there is anything you are unsure of please let me know.

Blessings
Sam

herea my angel reading i love it x although her timescale different from mesina x

focusing on one particular area for you I have to say that I feel obstacles have been in the way of the pursuit of a child. It feels very much that hopes of it being a quick process as hoped may have been dashed, there is a feeling of will this ever happen? A host of emotions ranging from it will happen to feeling consumed with what if.

I also feel some manipulation surrounds the situation at the moment. When I do a conception or pregnancy reading it is important to me and to the person I give the reading to that I am honest with what I am presented with in the reading. What I feel with you is that false hopes or information that has been given to you in the past has lead to disappointment. It brings with it a feeling of being powerless and fate not unfolding as you feel it should.

Goals seem a way off at the moment, but it is important to remain positive as good things do indeed lie ahead for you. I hope you do not mind my honesty, I just really believe that it is important to be to the point when looking at this area for obvious reasons.

However when I sense that good things lie ahead and I probe this further for you I am shown through the Angels that there is a high degree of learning, what I feel from this is that you are discovering more about your body in connection to a pregnancy, this may be that you are charting things at the moment? Or that you are looking into doing so, what I am being shown here is that reassurance comes from doing this, it may seem never ending to you, but the Angels assure me that it is all about the right time, and the right time will come to you.

The Angels are also drawing my attention to a change that may occur within work, I feel that a lot of care is involved in what you do, but that it can also be challenging at times. Something is occurring at the moment that will take up more of your time, and they ask that you remain patient with this as it leads to an even brighter future for you.

Finally asking the Angels about a child they show me that this will come for you, they are looking over you and can see the desire that you have, they want me to let you know that what you seek will arrive. I am looking at a time frame for you, as I say I do not feel that this is something that will happen immediately, but I do want some idea to give you some reassurance, what I am presented with is a timescale between 3-5 months when success is there for you.

I hope this offers guidance, if there is anything you are unsure of please let me know.

Blessings
Sam

Thats a good reading.... did you feel like it describes you and your situation well?

yeah definately x my hope has been dashed as mediums i see in real life got things wrong but thats been explained to me now x i dont chart but been thinking about opks but im really in tune with my body so i notice when ov happening x im a carer lol so she got that right x im a bit disapointed her conception not the same as mesina cause they cant both be right but both the readings i can realate too ??? maybe when she says 3-5 months she got it wrong an its 3rd may lol was gonna test 4th but might just make it 3rd now dont need much convincing to test early xxx

Blessings
Sam

i emailed sam back then she sent me a reply

i emailed sam back with this

Hi sam

Thank you for such a quick response x I hope you don’t mind me giving you some info and feedback x

This reading totally makes sense to me x I do have 3 daughters so I know I can carry a child but in the last 10 months I have had 4 miscarriages my whole life right now is about what ifs x

My false hope is that I had 5 different mediums tell me I would conceive in dec and everything would be alright x I did conceive in dec but I miscarried again so my faith was seriously put into question x

I don’t chart yet but I do understand my body alot more now an can tell when im ovulating x but I do think charting or using opks would give me the reassurance I need x I do try to remember its all about timing I just find being patient hard x

As for work I’m a carer, as much as I’m a believer it still makes me smile when you get things like this right x I’m not sure what will be occurring regarding this but I will be on the lookout x

Thank you for giving me a time frame my last reading which I got to explain how my angels and spirits could be so wrong really helped put things straight for me she said april/may but I can wait another few months if it means I will have my forever rainbow baby x I’m just glad that the angels still see another baby for me an all this hope is not for nothing x

an she just emailed me

I was literally just about to send you another email when I saw you had emailed me. I am actually in the middle of providing a reading for someone, however I was getting interferance during the reading from the Angels (it happens occasionally when I miss something).

I knew that it was something I missed with you as I asked them to guide me to who it would be, and they linked me with Scotland. I wanted to let you know and to reassure you that your beautiful Angel babies are safe, being very much loved and cared for. Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason for why these things happen, and it can make life seem so very cruel at times. The Angels wanted me to reassure you of this.

A baby is waiting in the wings of an Angel and will be protected and safe. I am so sorry you have suffered the losses you have, and equally sorry that you have had disappointment with other readings.

An Angelscope is similar to a horoscope, but done with Angel messages. I hope you like it when I get round to getting it sent out to you.

Keep your faith , great things can and do happen for you

lovely eh x its such a lovely reading i can cope with conception times being different x had a wee :cry: at my angels being safe its so reassuring to hear but so sad at the same time xxx

just ordered reading from sam x will keep you posted hope it doesnt take too long to come xxx

Who is Sam and how can I find her online? Maybe I will have 1 last reading.....

just ordered reading from sam x will keep you posted hope it doesnt take too long to come xxx

AHHAHAH stop lying to yourself Voo! How many babies did Suzane predict for you? Did you get a full conception reading or just the month/sex?

lol poor sam is going to busy this week i think xxx

AHHAHAH stop lying to yourself Voo! How many babies did Suzane predict for you? Did you get a full conception reading or just the month/sex?

I just get the month/sex, Suzanne predicted 3 babies which I am unsure about, we've been TTC since Feb 2011 and I only want one. My husband and I have discussed him getting vasectomy after the 2nd so I'm doubtful on Suzanne's prediction, she's the 1st and only one to mention 3 kids for us. I'm trying Sam and that's it !!!!!

I just get the month/sex, Suzanne predicted 3 babies which I am unsure about, we've been TTC since Feb 2011 and I only want one. My husband and I have discussed him getting vasectomy after the 2nd so I'm doubtful on Suzanne's prediction, she's the 1st and only one to mention 3 kids for us. I'm trying Sam and that's it !!!!!

maybe you will have a single and a set of twins :)

Ok, I have an update. I paid for Sam's reading and was about to email her with my name and question and she emailed me first ! She wrote this: Thank you for the payment. I do feel that the energy of the reading will focus on family for you, so if this is not the area you want focus on please let me know.....well that's interesting!

Ok, I have an update. I paid for Sam's reading and was about to email her with my name and question and she emailed me first ! She wrote this: Thank you for the payment. I do feel that the energy of the reading will focus on family for you, so if this is not the area you want focus on please let me know.....well that's interesting!

wow!

My Sam reading :dance:

*Hi Paula
Here is your reading, I hope that it provides guidance for you.Paula focusing firstly on the past, I feel that there is a sensation of stagnation, like no growth is occurring where efforts have been placed.* This would have lead to frustration and feelings of being let down.* I feel this reflects on the expansion of your family in particular.* However you are a strong lady, your character is unquavering, relentless in your efforts, you*keep faith and remain confident.At this present moment in time there is a transition that is occurring, which shows you are moving away from the past where there has been quiet and still in your life.* There is success showing after much soul searching and an end is indeed in sight.I never like to give an exact time unless it is something that is certain within the reading, as false information is not right or fair especially with conception readings.* However there is a strong link to May!* I feel that this is the month where success will be found, so either a positive result in May or the results being achieved in May for you to discover in June.* Either way you look at it May is important to you.The Angels show a family around you at the moment, do you have a little girl already?* I feel a girl around you and that this is your daughter?* Reference to pregnancy makes me feel that this will be baby number two for you.The Angels also show me that you are a person of great integrity, that you are a support mechanism for other people around you.* They ask me to remind you that wonderful as it is to provide support, please do not allow yourself to be taken advantage of because of your generous nature.They again show signs of success for you, and ask that you have faith that the positive outcome is winging its way to you as it were.* You have a natural maternal ability and they show a baby being delivered and born to you, they want to assure you they will watch over you at all times and you are to feel safe, relaxed and loved.Paula I hope this gives you some guidance, if there is anything you are unsure of then please let me know.BlessingsSam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->