• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

My Sam reading :dance:

*Hi Paula
Here is your reading, I hope that it provides guidance for you.Paula focusing firstly on the past, I feel that there is a sensation of stagnation, like no growth is occurring where efforts have been placed.* This would have lead to frustration and feelings of being let down.* I feel this reflects on the expansion of your family in particular.* However you are a strong lady, your character is unquavering, relentless in your efforts, you*keep faith and remain confident.At this present moment in time there is a transition that is occurring, which shows you are moving away from the past where there has been quiet and still in your life.* There is success showing after much soul searching and an end is indeed in sight.I never like to give an exact time unless it is something that is certain within the reading, as false information is not right or fair especially with conception readings.* However there is a strong link to May!* I feel that this is the month where success will be found, so either a positive result in May or the results being achieved in May for you to discover in June.* Either way you look at it May is important to you.The Angels show a family around you at the moment, do you have a little girl already?* I feel a girl around you and that this is your daughter?* Reference to pregnancy makes me feel that this will be baby number two for you.The Angels also show me that you are a person of great integrity, that you are a support mechanism for other people around you.* They ask me to remind you that wonderful as it is to provide support, please do not allow yourself to be taken advantage of because of your generous nature.They again show signs of success for you, and ask that you have faith that the positive outcome is winging its way to you as it were.* You have a natural maternal ability and they show a baby being delivered and born to you, they want to assure you they will watch over you at all times and you are to feel safe, relaxed and loved.Paula I hope this gives you some guidance, if there is anything you are unsure of then please let me know.BlessingsSam

Well, I hope it is FIND OUT in MAY!!!!

Me too, its been long enough :cloud9:

I was shocked when she mentioned my daughter as I never mentioned I had any kiddies, I just gave her my name n Dob!! I'm blown away :dance:

Xx

Me too, its been long enough :cloud9:

I was shocked when she mentioned my daughter as I never mentioned I had any kiddies, I just gave her my name n Dob!! I'm blown away :dance:

Xx

Exciting and hopeful:happydance::happydance::happydance:

paulaaaaa that's amazing! :headspin: please let it be true!

voopine have you had yours yet? that's amazing how quickly she emailed you! :happydance:

I HAVE TO GET A SAM READING NOW :rofl:

Ordered a Sam reading,definitely my last!she emailed me straight away and said i would have it within 24 hrs but she didn't ask for any info

i think i will wait until AF comes on tuesday before getting one because i don't think i can face the heartbreak if she tells me it's a few months away :haha: i want to keep my hope because i've ovulated for the first time in at least 6 months and i don't want a reading to ruin my happiness :)

Did she ask you for any info?

I don't blame you for waiting i would too foquita

the only thing that's not making me hopeful about this cycle is my reading from mesina who said it wouldn't happen for a while yet :( but she was wrong for me the other three times so she could be wrong again couldn't she?

Of course she can,not one has been correct for me yet

it's not very often that people get their bfp BEFORE the psychic's prediction though :( i suppose she did say it would be before autumn but she also said it wouldn't be for a while yet and she saw june as a significant month. i'm trying to convince myself that june will be my first scan :haha:

Even if June is ur bfp month its not that far away i know it seems like it now but it'll be here b4 we know it,its a shame she couldn't tell you why it was significant

Even if June is ur bfp month its not that far away i know it seems like it now but it'll be here b4 we know it,its a shame she couldn't tell you why it was significant

june is really close, i was actually thinking that after i posted my last comment :haha: i think i am just so excited about having ovulated that i am getting carried away. i think june will be my first appointment with assisted conception and that's why it's significant :( i don't think it'll be bfp month :(

Wow voopine that's amazing x can't wait for reading xxx

Paula yours was great too an not long to wait to see xxx

Foquita you know what i think lol xxx

Mama donna can't wait to read yours too xxx

I have had my reading from Sam and it was amazing,I'll try and get on the laptop later so i can put it on for you all to read,she said something along the lines of the angels went straight to my lower abdomen for healing,she said that i had a very persistent angel baby and that it wants to come back and that the time would be soon probably around June over the moon with my reading,considering she asked for no info from me at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->