• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Come on it's only a fiver I'm dying of suspense here :rofl: did that help your swither??

I'll be gutted if she says anything apart from 'you are pregnant now' though, I don't know if I can handle the disappointment! :(

Hey ladies, boy did I miss a lot in 2 days.

Mommadonna- <3 your readings. FX for a May conception

Foquita- I wa hoping my Mesina reading would say I was preggo..what CD are you on? Did you already O?

AFM, got my Mesina reading and it was WONDERFUL!! Of course she said May girl 2 years later boy....its kind of eerie that all of my reading are the same.

Oh foquita you have more strength than me x I was a bit disappointed with 3-5 months but the rest of the reading made up for it x

Kristina are you going to post your mesina reading? She said may for me to hope she's right an Sam is wrong lol xxx

I'm 7DPO krystina :) it's only the third time I've ovulated in 13 months! :)

Omg can't wait till tues I'm so excited for you lol xxxx

Please angels if you are listening give my lovely bnb buddy a bfp on tues!!!!!!

Hey ladies, boy did I miss a lot in 2 days.

Mommadonna- <3 your readings. FX for a May conception

Foquita- I wa hoping my Mesina reading would say I was preggo..what CD are you on? Did you already O?

AFM, got my Mesina reading and it was WONDERFUL!! Of course she said May girl 2 years later boy....its kind of eerie that all of my reading are the same.

I'm loving your chart!! How do you feel. I think this might be your month :)

thank you hope4bump :hugs:

thanks mrskg, I'm hoping that it's fate for us to get our bfps together :hugs:

Hi all how are you?

Sorry I haven't updated the front page with the Sam readings I am feeling a little shitty, the :witch: caught up with me on Thursday and then on Friday my OH decided to say that he doesn't want any babies yet until I get my full contract at work in August, in a job I HATE!! He knows I don't want to stay there he seriously doesn't listen to me :shrug: He has gone money crazy recently and I know its nice to have some pennies in the bank but its not like we wouldn't have any notice before a baby comes ffs :haha: He seriously has put the spanner in our relationship and my head is up my ass, why say that knowing how much I want a baby!! I have said to him he doesn't get a 2nd chance to do this to me again, I know you may think this is harsh but I couldn't help it as he really has upset me about this :wacko: I'm not sure what's happening now but doesn't look like any babies for me any time soon :cry: Sorry about the rant guys :flower:

Foquita why haven't you tested yet :dust::dust:

xx

aw paula I'm so sorry :( :( do you think he'll change his mind? it sounds like he is being a dick :(

I'm only 8DPO, I tested this morning and got a bfn but I knew I would so I'm not sad :)

aw paula I'm so sorry :( :( do you think he'll change his mind? it sounds like he is being a dick :(

I'm only 8DPO, I tested this morning and got a bfn but I knew I would so I'm not sad :)

ill give it another two day's to test...:winkwink: seems like you may have your implantation dip today.... :flower:

so sorry he is being funny Paula...maybe it is all getting to him a bit and he is trying to 'buy some time' to get to terms with it all.

fx for that bfp soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->