Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Hey Paula! Can you please update Melissa for me? She said May now....for bith or conception...Ladies I forgot to post the Mesina reading. Its below...

Hello, I was wondering when I will have a baby.

I have two different messages for you – as I believe Spirit want you to realise you have two more pregnancies ahead of you and not just the one.

When I connected directly, Spirit have indicated May as an important time for a child to come. I felt this as a conception month, with a birth early in the year – between Feb and March. I felt this child would be female and that her energy seemed to come into your life as the truest of blessings – yet, in some ways unexpected. This I didn’t expect in the message, yet Spirit wanted me to put it across that it was important you knew this daughter was to come up ahead for you. As though you should not give up on her – she will come through for you in time.

However, the second timing relates to a pregnancy that is conceived between September and October time, as I felt a child conceived around the autumn. The baby is born in the summer months and I get a huge pull toward July. This feels to be a male child, a son that will come into your life and be a very strong energy for you. He is very loving as a child, but grows to very much protect those that he holds dear and will likely be very family orientated in the long run. He has such a wonderful vibration and energy, he is a child that I feel you will bond with very easily as he is literally (as the time of year he is born suggests) a bright sunny energy in character and a boy who will attract a lot of attention.

My feelings are that there is something I am missing to the pieces as to why Spirit felt it important to bring through two distinct messages about the timings of two pregnancies. However, I always relay what comes through. However, may I just put forward, have you lost a pregnancy through miscarriage? I keep feeling that I want to reassure you that this “lost” soul will return, that soul will come to be in your life again as your daughter and this is why it was so important that you not give up on her. It is either that, or your desire for a girl is so strong that you must continue onwards to bring her into your life as another pregnancy. All I can tell you, is that I feel her a lost soul who is coming back – why or how I am only making suggestions. I did feel worry around pregnancy – as though you are nervous about everything being ok, which is why I have suggested miscarriage first, as there are other elements that make me feel this. Either way, your daughter will come and I fully believe that she will be a very old soul – this is a child who will come to be a teacher to you, she will be patient in nature – as her soul has been patient. I keep seeing Daisies with her, there is a very sweet and innocent energy that she comes with – yet know her and there is such depth to her character and wisdom. She is a wonderful little girl and a child who will look very similar to you physically, but be her own person by right in many other ways. She can be very head strong, yet she isn’t so much this way that she fails to see the other side or neglects something as a result. She can be flexible when she needs to be. She is a very water based energy – a little more fluid and flowing, yet very strong and powerful when she needs to be. Your son is a more fiery energy, very warm and sweet – yet very fierce if you cross the line with him.

I do feel one of these children arrives next year and I sense about a 2-3 year age gap to the other one, roughly.

Also I am shown a piece of Jade, this seems to have some significance somewhere.

Good luck!

Blessings,
Mesina
Is Mesina correct about a m/c?

krystinab: 1) Sorry for your loss. 2)You're tempting me with Mesina reading. 3) Fingers crossed that May's the month for you !

Lovely reading krysti hope she's right she said may for me too xxx

Mrskg we will both get knocked up in May!!

Vow go for it...Mesina was my best reading by far.

just sprinkling some :dust: for all of you...fx'd for LOADS of MAY bfp's xxx

Apr conception/birth acc to Cheri...July conception/birth acc to Ruby

Mrskg we will both get knocked up in May!!

Vow go for it...Mesina was my best reading by far.

I will be trying Mesina if June comes and goes and no BFP for me. I really liked my Sam reading, she said things nobody could have known or guessed. Fingers crossed May is my month, I'm on cycle 17 now, so annoying !!!

I ovulate day 14, I will be ovulating may 7th, will continue temping to confirm.

No May news for me yet, but since my predictions are may and june I am thinking it would be LATE may for me.

think mesina was right for me think i have my bfp x :cry: wiped clean xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/990161-think-my-evaps-have-turned-into-11dpo-bfp-x.html

i've already said it but congratulations mrskg, so happy and pleased for you :dance: xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->