• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Hi all how are you?

Sorry I haven't updated the front page with the Sam readings I am feeling a little shitty, the :witch: caught up with me on Thursday and then on Friday my OH decided to say that he doesn't want any babies yet until I get my full contract at work in August, in a job I HATE!! He knows I don't want to stay there he seriously doesn't listen to me :shrug: He has gone money crazy recently and I know its nice to have some pennies in the bank but its not like we wouldn't have any notice before a baby comes ffs :haha: He seriously has put the spanner in our relationship and my head is up my ass, why say that knowing how much I want a baby!! I have said to him he doesn't get a 2nd chance to do this to me again, I know you may think this is harsh but I couldn't help it as he really has upset me about this :wacko: I'm not sure what's happening now but doesn't look like any babies for me any time soon :cry: Sorry about the rant guys :flower:

Foquita why haven't you tested yet :dust::dust:

xx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think its starting to take its toll on him, 2 years and nothing! I think I'm going to have a sit down talk with him and see what's going on! I think he is doubting his fertility as well, bless him :(
What's mad is I Ovulated 2 weeks ago and I didn't bed, I couldn't be assed :dohh: I must have known :haha: Oh well at least my cycles are regulating to what they were :dance: I know it will happen, but I think he's scared like me!!

Foquita test again in a couple of days :dust: what test was it, get a frer? :test::test:

Xx

it was a 10miu IC :) I'll test again on monday I think though I was hoping to test tomorrow because it'll be a year since my papa passed away but I don't think I'll get my BFP so I'll wait until monday :) you getting any good feelings for me paula? hehe :)

that's a shame, he probably is a bit worried about it...has he had an SA done? I definitely think you should sit down and have a chat with him, maybe he just need to get his feelings out and face any fears he has :) men are funny types :haha:

Well we had a talk and we have decided that we are going to let nature take it course and if its meant to be it will happen! We also decided that in August if we haven't got a BFP by then then we will go for checks and see why........I am happy with that :dance:
I think the month of Feb for you Foquita, when would be your due date?

xx

I'm pleased you managed to have a chat with hubby Paula

january 11th would be my due date if I conceive this cycle, maybe I'll be really overdue :haha:

:haha: fx'd this is your month hun, you got any symptoms?!

Xx

nah, im at my mum's today so i might test again tomorrow :) i cant bear a bfn again though :(

Hi all!
I got a prediction from jennyrenny:
BFP in May 2012 from a April 2012 cycle (this month)
It shows to be a girl EDD/Birthdate January 2013, specific reference to 21st and 19th.

How many ladies have had BFP from jennys' readings???
If her prediction is true, i better be BD'ing today and tomorrow bcuz its the end of april tomorrow, or, i could already be pregnant! Keep your fingers crossed!

Hi all!
It shows to be a girl EDD/Birthdate January 2013, specific reference to 21st and 19th.

If her prediction is true, i better be BD'ing today and tomorrow bcuz its the end of april tomorrow, or, i could already be pregnant! Keep your fingers crossed!

According to page 1, 2 have had BfP from Jenny readings, she also has been wrong with several....

Hi all!

According to page 1, 2 have had BfP from Jenny readings, she also has been wrong with several....

Oh thanx for pointing that out...hmm not too productive, but a girl can dream! ;)

Hey Paula! Can you please update Melissa for me? She said May now....for bith or conception...Ladies I forgot to post the Mesina reading. Its below...

Hello, I was wondering when I will have a baby.

I have two different messages for you – as I believe Spirit want you to realise you have two more pregnancies ahead of you and not just the one.

When I connected directly, Spirit have indicated May as an important time for a child to come. I felt this as a conception month, with a birth early in the year – between Feb and March. I felt this child would be female and that her energy seemed to come into your life as the truest of blessings – yet, in some ways unexpected. This I didn’t expect in the message, yet Spirit wanted me to put it across that it was important you knew this daughter was to come up ahead for you. As though you should not give up on her – she will come through for you in time.

However, the second timing relates to a pregnancy that is conceived between September and October time, as I felt a child conceived around the autumn. The baby is born in the summer months and I get a huge pull toward July. This feels to be a male child, a son that will come into your life and be a very strong energy for you. He is very loving as a child, but grows to very much protect those that he holds dear and will likely be very family orientated in the long run. He has such a wonderful vibration and energy, he is a child that I feel you will bond with very easily as he is literally (as the time of year he is born suggests) a bright sunny energy in character and a boy who will attract a lot of attention.

My feelings are that there is something I am missing to the pieces as to why Spirit felt it important to bring through two distinct messages about the timings of two pregnancies. However, I always relay what comes through. However, may I just put forward, have you lost a pregnancy through miscarriage? I keep feeling that I want to reassure you that this “lost” soul will return, that soul will come to be in your life again as your daughter and this is why it was so important that you not give up on her. It is either that, or your desire for a girl is so strong that you must continue onwards to bring her into your life as another pregnancy. All I can tell you, is that I feel her a lost soul who is coming back – why or how I am only making suggestions. I did feel worry around pregnancy – as though you are nervous about everything being ok, which is why I have suggested miscarriage first, as there are other elements that make me feel this. Either way, your daughter will come and I fully believe that she will be a very old soul – this is a child who will come to be a teacher to you, she will be patient in nature – as her soul has been patient. I keep seeing Daisies with her, there is a very sweet and innocent energy that she comes with – yet know her and there is such depth to her character and wisdom. She is a wonderful little girl and a child who will look very similar to you physically, but be her own person by right in many other ways. She can be very head strong, yet she isn’t so much this way that she fails to see the other side or neglects something as a result. She can be flexible when she needs to be. She is a very water based energy – a little more fluid and flowing, yet very strong and powerful when she needs to be. Your son is a more fiery energy, very warm and sweet – yet very fierce if you cross the line with him.

I do feel one of these children arrives next year and I sense about a 2-3 year age gap to the other one, roughly.

Also I am shown a piece of Jade, this seems to have some significance somewhere.

Good luck!

Blessings,
Mesina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back