• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

How would you interpret this?
From Samantha on April 26th:

What this indicates to me is that the next month will be very significant to you. So if no result this month then it will be the following month that the desired result is achieved.

Would you think April/May or May/June?

Thanks

Hmmm that's a hard one Voopine :wacko:

I thought May/June!! Where abouts were you on your cycle when she sent this?!

Xx

Hmmm that's a hard one Voopine :wacko:

I thought May/June!! Where abouts were you on your cycle when she sent this?!

Xx
I was on CD2 (got AF 04/24/12) so I was out for April. I am ovulating today actually so I will know if she was right for May around the 19-20th, will keep you updated.

Ahh I stick with May/June then!

Eeek good luck hun :dust::dust:

Xx

i would say April/May...come on Voo...get that egg!!

I have been reading all of my readings over again and they all say May 2012 I am sooo anxious to O so we can get this baby making on!!

Its looking like may is gonna be a busy month on here!

Was just wondering if anybody was interested in some Internet cheapies (ovulation tests) I have quite a few left... Let me know. Good luck to all for their BFP's this cycle xx

You can find them on eBay by searching 'conception readings' or going directly to their sites, you pay via PayPal... Cheri22, eternity tarot readings, Sams Angel readings are some. You pay, email them your info and pic and they will email your prediction within a few days...

I got an amazing reading from sam on saturday, I love it so much :) she says I will get my bfp in the next two months :dance:

When is everyone testing this month?
I'm testing Saturday morning

When is everyone testing this month?
I'm testing Saturday morning

I am trying to sort out my cycles and I am going to start provera to jump start a period and then clomid so I will ovulate, so I probably won't be testing until June.

Omg totally off subject :blush:

I have been taking Ibuprofen cause I suffer with Bruxism and I'm having a attack of it this week! Anyways so I have took Ibuprofen most of these week!
This weekend I was getting signs of ov, fertile cm, sore boobs, lines on opks etc! Then further down this week my cm has dried up and lines have almost disappeared :nope: which I thought was strange.
Anywhooo I googled Ibuprofen and ovulation and I have read that It delays ovulation for upto 5 days!! WTF!!! It all makes sense know why I have super long cycles, as I am a regular taker of them :dohh:

Xx

oohhh paula, i wonder what will happen now that you've stopped taking them? you'll be popping eggs all over the place :rofl: they say that ibuprofen can cause miscarriage too! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->