• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Sigh, looks like Cheri and Sam's May prediction for me might not come true, my temps are dropping already :cry:

Not to say voopine :) how many dpo are you? Can you link your chart in so we can see? Maybe it's your implantation dip? Fx x

I'm 10 DPO which is when my temps slowly fall, I am having issues linking my chart from iPad but I will do it from work, will keep you updated on my temp tomorrow..

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hope they shoot right up. :flower:

Im feeling really hisheartned with TTC melarky now, i had another reading from Mesina and she said she sees June as my month now WTF!! Why does it keep being pushed back :cry: Last reading she said it will appen any time nowand then this reading she said it wont happen quickly :shrug: I know i may be reading yoo much into it but it feels like a kick in the teeth :(

I never had a Mesina reading but I strongly believe if someone was wrong the 1st time, it's pointless to get another reading or think they're accurate. I would brush my shoulder off Paula of her June prediction, hoping it's this month for you, fingers crossed.

Voo I really hope you are pregnant...sometimes temping just casues anxiety...if your temps drop at 10dpo you must have a very short LP. You may want to get that checked out.

Paula can you give me a run down of what the psychics told you? May and June are very close...

I am O'ing today. Going to try and catch that egg!

Don't be disheartened Paula :hugs: When was the last time you got a reading from her? (the reading before the most recent I mean)

True Voop i dont know why i went back :dohh:

She predicted Dec then Jan then April/May now June :shrug:

oooh good luck :dust:

xx

Urmmm im not sure i won a competition from her and it around Feb/March i think! But this reading just didnt gel this time. She spoke about my daughter and she made her out to be older then she is, and she never picked up her having appointments at the hospital which is on my mind at the min and i thought that would have come up!! Maybe shes just having a bad time as it took almost 2 weeks to get the reading

xx

Yeh possibly. I had a reading off Sam the other day and it was amazing. I also read parts of her blog and what she wrote about online psychic fraudsters etc, and she made a point of saying stay away from those who will happily give you another reading straight after you've had one from them, so now I'm wary of just that!

Sam is amazing isnt she! She is by far my favourite reading i have had!! :dance:

xx

She is brilliant, she's restored my faith in online psychic's anyway (well not all of them, theres only her I actually trust!).

Did she give you a conception month?

Bloody had it with readings x bleeding again so much for meskna an Sam saying it would all be ok this time x I give up x not only have I lost 5 babies in less than a year but looks like I will have to loose my spiritual faith too which is very important to me or was x how can I believe in something I can't trust x sorry for rant ladies I hope you understand where I'm coming from loosing my faith is almost worse than the mc's xxx

Hi ladies! I got my BFP a couple of days ago. I'm still hoping that this one sticks, but I wanted to say that while Gail was wrong I believe Messina was kindof right. She never said a date, but she said that in August I will be very excited to tell everyone the news. Three months from now is August and that's about when we'll tell friends. So it's not an exact, but close. ^_^

gl ladies and hope you get your bfp soon!

I emailed Sam to confirm which months she was referring to since my prediction was done April 26, she replied end of April or May. I am testing Saturday, my temp went up today, I don't have any symptoms, just nervous feeling.....

Found these older posts regarding Sams readings, looks like she was right on most of them

https://www.babyexpert.com/forum/tr...g-say-will-get-pregnant-and-now/125076-2.html

Bloody had it with readings x bleeding again so much for meskna an Sam saying it would all be ok this time x I give up x not only have I lost 5 babies in less than a year but looks like I will have to loose my spiritual faith too which is very important to me or was x how can I believe in something I can't trust x sorry for rant ladies I hope you understand where I'm coming from loosing my faith is almost worse than the mc's xxx

so sorry you are bleeding mrskg. what did the doctor say? maybe (fx) it is just a random bleed and doesnt mean anything bad. :hugs: let us know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->