• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

It's over x digi says not pregnant :cry: I won't be trying again x I will be emailing Sam and medina later x

Ok, now I am sad, I had an email from Sam apologizing for confusion but she referred to angels and she sees me conceiving in June ......

Did she just email you out of the blue Voopine?! :hugs:

xx

Ok, now I am sad, I had an email from Sam apologizing for confusion but she referred to angels and she sees me conceiving in June ......

Only one more cycle...that's not bad :flower: hopefully this time next month you will have your BFP. Have you tested or did AF arrive? X

Looks like suzy was correct for me,been getting faint bfp's since 9 dpo,confirmed it with a frer about half hr ago,excited but nervous!

Who is Sam and where do u get a hold of her. Congrat Mamadonna.:)

Paula, I had sent that email asking if April/may or may/june, she replied April/may but then emailed me yesterday that she referred to angels and it's actually June.

Garnet: Sam is found on her website: Sams angel readings

Mamadonna: congrats !

Update: those who predicted may for me were wrong, got AF this morning. I do not ovulate till beginning of June so I'm hoping Suzanne, Brenda and Sam are right regarding June BFP.

Aww sorry Af got you hun :hugs: fx'd for next cycle :dust:
Congrats Mama :dance:

xx

so sorry mrskg :hugs:

voopine, I also went back to mesina...I've had four from her :wacko: what the fuck is wrong with me?! :haha:

eeeeee mamadonna, im over the moon that you've finally got your bfp!! it's been a long time coming :hugs: happy and healthy 9 months :cloud9:

the last reading I had from mesina she said that something important regarding TTC would happen in june, I thought it would be my appointment with assisted conception but I got my letter from them on friday and it's not until the middle of july so do you think she could mean a bfp in june? I'm due AF on june 1st?

fingers crossed! did you get a reading from sam mamadonna? was she wrong? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->