• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Sam said June,I'm gonna have a look back on this thread cos her reading is on here somewhere

Sorry foquita but if you've had 4 Mesina readings, I wouldn't put faith on anything Mesina says again...

Yes im thinking the same with my readings Voopine :dohh:

I think sometimes, for me anyway, i like to hear that im going to have a baby :wacko: Im not buying anymore as its got ridiculas :haha:

xx

I'm the same paula! I don't get them for the dates, I get them to be reassured because I think I'm never going to be a mum :wacko:

you're right voopine, I definitely have to just put it out of my mind!

:wacko: its crazy that the psychics are right for some and dead wrong with others. I am really hoping since all of them told me May they are right....but who knows.

I just hope we all get out BFP soon....

Still waiting to go to the doctors on thursday so I can start provera and clomid, otherwise none of my predictions are going to ever come true! Let the bfps roll in though, I will join yall someday, just not anytime in the next 14 days for sure, unless I magically ovulate on my own, which is highly doubtful at the moment.

Hey Ladies I've had 3 predictions from Mary, Suzane, and Stormy Mary said she'd see with with a small bump no later than July Suzane said May with a girl and so did Stormy...I've been really anxious lately and I won't know until the 28th good luck ladies .

Pychics said that that I would get pregnant in March and I did but I'm MC at 9weeks now. It sucks..

Pychics said that that I would get pregnant but I'm MC at 9weeks. It sucks..

who said that to you? thats awful!! if you do get pregnant make sure to go to your DR right away for as much testing as possible.

I am sooo sorry they told you that. Remeber this is for fun dont let that get you down...you see how much they are wrong!

krystinab: I believe Garnet had correct April BFP predictions. I don't know if they actually predict M/C or if you have to ask if all will be well with pregnancy.

Sorry to hear that garnet.

Sorry wrote it wrong. They said I would get pregnant with a healthy baby girl in March/April and I did but now I just went to Dr cause of bleeding and there was no heartbeat and I'm MCing now. I'm drained and tired of it all.

Sorry wrote it wrong. They said I would get pregnant with a healthy baby girl in March/April and I did but now I just went to Dr cause of bleeding and there was no heartbeat and I'm MCing now. I'm drained and tired of it all.

Garnet I am soooo sorry that i didnt understand what you said at first. Thats awful news, I have a mmc at 9weeks and its horrible. Take care of yourself!

So I tested yesterday and got what I thought was an evaporate...took a opk today and got a smiley! So I'm going to test again with a hpt in two days....that positive opk really got me excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->