• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Foquita, your chart is looking great aswell. When will you test??

thanks :hugs: I tested yesterday and got bfn, if AF doesn't come I will test on saturday, she's due on friday. i know she will though because my chart is the same as last cycle :(

thanks :hugs: I tested yesterday and got bfn, if AF doesn't come I will test on saturday, she's due on friday. i know she will though because my chart is the same as last cycle :(

I'm keeping everything crossed for you :) :dust:

Hey ladies so I had a big temp drop this morning so I expect af today...boooo looks like Gail, Panrosa, and mesina were wrong. Medina said June and Melissa July....to be honest I'm so ove it!

I'm going to send them messages to see what they say....lol

Good luck ladies!

your chart looks good though

sorry krystinab :hugs: let us know what they say in the replies! i've had it with psychics, i think they're all full of shit :(

thanks voopine, it does look good but i have really light spotting today (only on 10DPO :() and i'm expecting my temp to go down tomorrow...sooo fed up of TTC! :( where are you in your cycle?

I got a smiley on a opk today but i am gutted as my hubby is away till Friday and the last time we :sex: was Sunday :cry:

xx

shit paula :hugs: where is he? :( is there any way he can come back quicker? :(

sorry krystinab :hugs: let us know what they say in the replies! i've had it with psychics, i think they're all full of shit :(

thanks voopine, it does look good but i have really light spotting today (only on 10DPO :() and i'm expecting my temp to go down tomorrow...sooo fed up of TTC! :( where are you in your cycle?

I'm ovulating soon so we are BD everyday, I will be testing June 15th. Brenda, Sam and Suzanne predicted June conception/BFP for me so we'll see (at 16 months TTC, 18th cycle)

No he cant get back until Friday :( I am hoping that I ovulated yesterday as I didnt test and I had a dip and it went back up today so we shall see :shrug:

xx

fingers crossed, time will tell i suppose :hugs: it's so frustrating :(

i know i just said there that i had had it with psychics...i just replied to my readings from mary (i got it in october last year) and brenda (i got it in november last year) giving them an update, that i'm not pregnant yet, in the hopes that they will email me back with a new prediction :laugh2:

i'm such a fanny :dohh:

I was being nosy earlier on ebay reading reviews on Gail (my feedback time had expired so I wasn't able to leave my negative review in April) and I noticed there's new psychics giving conception readings......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->