Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Hey ladies so I had a big temp drop this morning so I expect af today...boooo looks like Gail, Panrosa, and mesina were wrong. Medina said June and Melissa July....to be honest I'm so ove it!

I'm going to send them messages to see what they say....lol

Good luck ladies!
Your temp went up !!!!
Are you testing soon?

Hey ladies so I had a big temp drop this morning so I expect af today...boooo looks like Gail, Panrosa, and mesina were wrong. Medina said June and Melissa July....to be honest I'm so ove it!

I'm going to send them messages to see what they say....lol

Good luck ladies!
Your temp went up !!!!
Are you testing soon?

You are on point Voo! LOL I am thinking tomorrow if it stays up. Not sure if its a fluke....going to buy some digi hpts when I get off work today.

i got an email back from mary! she said 'i'm seeing less than 12 weeks with this which is very good, hope your well dear and stay positive, love mary'.

12 weeks... :(

i got an email back from mary! she said 'i'm seeing less than 12 weeks with this which is very good, hope your well dear and stay positive, love mary'.

12 weeks... :(

OMG 12 weeks seems like a lifetiem when you are TTC BUT it is much better than 12 months. I hope she's right!

So I requested a free reading from cheri22 on march 29, she sent me an email today saying I will get my reading within 7 days.....wonder what she has to say?!?

oooh I'm interested to see what she says to you too :) I paid for a reading from her and she said october...that was in october last year, I hope it's not this october! :(

oooh I'm interested to see what she says to you too :) I paid for a reading from her and she said october...that was in october last year, I hope it's not this october! :(

So my faith in these psychics no longer exist. I mean they could be off by a month but still I am pissed AF came today. Medina said June and Melissa said July...those are my last two. Gail, Panrosa, and Mesina all said May conception and were wrong! I am not doing anymore, I am also going to take a break from BNB while AF is here. Good luck TWW laadies, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

Sorry to hear that krystinab.
Cheri was wrong for me (I had a free reading from her)

So my faith in these psychics no longer exist. I mean they could be off by a month but still I am pissed AF came today. Medina said June and Melissa said July...those are my last two. Gail, Panrosa, and Mesina all said May conception and were wrong! I am not doing anymore, I am also going to take a break from BNB while AF is here. Good luck TWW laadies, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

:flower::flower:

:hug:

Hi gals i just got my BFP yesterday!! So Cheri and Ruby were both wrong for me!! Dont lose faith darlings it can happen whether the psychics say or not!!! Baby dust to all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->