Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Hi gals i just got my BFP yesterday!! So Cheri and Ruby were both wrong for me!! Dont lose faith darlings it can happen whether the psychics say or not!!! Baby dust to all!!!!

Congrats. They were all wrong for me too :flower:

Hey ladies Happy Monday! I am officially back! Cheri told me find out, conceive or deliver in August...shes wrong though! LOL I am going to get pregnant this cycle...I promise myself I will...because I said so :)

Hey ladies Happy Monday! I am officially back! Cheri told me find out, conceive or deliver in August...shes wrong though! LOL I am going to get pregnant this cycle...I promise myself I will...because I said so :)

See you can predict better than any of the pychics and you are free.:haha::haha::haha:

Welcome back!
I'm determined to get BFP this month too like Sam, Brenda and Suzanne predicted~
I will test Friday June 15th

Now THAT I like!! :flower:

Welcome back!
I'm determined to get BFP this month too like Sam, Brenda and Suzanne predicted~
I will test Friday June 15th

Good luck. Fx'd for you x

I still have til the end of this month for all of them to be wrong for me, but I start clomid this month, so I am hoping that this will be the month!

Good luck ladies!! We all deserve BFP and I know we will see em soon....I'm confident that we will see some BFP soon on this thread....even if its not me...I hope its you! You ladies have helped me be a better person even though I have seen what I want I know it's possible...one day....it will happen for all of us and thats my MFin reading!!!

Mesina said a conception (boy) in June 2012. Panrosa has said conception of a girl in Aug 2012, then another girl in 2016 and a boy in 2019...a long time to wait to see if she's right:winkwink:

LadyMuck, hoping Mesina's right for you.

Ladies, I'm testing Fri, wish me luck!

WhisperofHope: Who else other than Mesina did you have readings from?

congratulations on your bfp whisper of hope :hugs: happy and healthy nine months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->