Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Sigh, I have PMS already and my temps mirror last month's....

Dont worry...PMS signs and BFP signs are about the same!!

Update: I am due for AF tomorrow, I'm close to throwing away my thermometer, I've had the same temps (97.45) for the past 3 days, I'm at 13DPo. Will let you know if my temp drops/AF in morning. I'm having awful AF cramps though which is making me :growlmad:

Paula: Please mark Tania, Suzanne, Brenda and Sam wrong for me.

I got AF this morning.

Yup, on to cycle 19. I made an appointment today for July 17th (that was next opening) to discuss IUI/IVF, my insurance covers 80%. I was trying not to go that route since our tests were all favorable but husband and I are frustrated~

Yup, on to cycle 19. I made an appointment today for July 17th (that was next opening) to discuss IUI/IVF, my insurance covers 80%. I was trying not to go that route since our tests were all favorable but husband and I are frustrated~

Sorry that happen but on the bright side at least your medical covers 80%. That is really good.:thumbup:

well mesina was still right i concieved again in may right after my mc x please pray this one is sticky x got 3+ on digi today so thats helped realx me a wee bit xx

how's you krystina xxx

OMG!! I didnt realize you were preggo!! CONGRATS! I am praying that your lil bean sticks

well mesina was still right i concieved again in may right after my mc x please pray this one is sticky x got 3+ on digi today so thats helped realx me a wee bit xx

how's you krystina xxx

Congrats:flower:

oh wow. CONGRATULATIONS. Really happy for you....:flower:

Gail and Suzanne both predicted June for me to conceive/find out....They were both right!!! I got my :bfp: yesterday!

They both predicted different genders - Gail said boy and Suzanna said girl - so I can't wait to see who was right on that! :cloud9:

Gail and Suzanne both predicted June for me to conceive/find out....They were both right!!! I got my :bfp: yesterday!

They both predicted different genders - Gail said boy and Suzanna said girl - so I can't wait to see who was right on that! :cloud9:

congrats girl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->